What's Your Favourite Pet.

20 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

It's too violent Padders , honestly its a right nasty piece of work . 

Unfortunately some animals, like humans can be rather horrible, I've rescued a few strays that have turned out to be rotten so I bite the bullet and take them to a rescue home. I can't see the point of having a pet that's not very nice as you will never love it like you would a nice one.

Give it some time.

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Unfortunately some animals, like humans can be rather horrible, I've rescued a few strays that have turned out to be rotten so I bite the bullet and take them to a rescue home. I can't see the point of having a pet that's not very nice as you will never love it like you would a nice one.

Give it some time.

Apparently it's mother was semi feral . The owner let it wander for days on end . Good Lady wants it to be a house cat , thats going to be a right laugh in summer when windows are open .

Cats and dogs that shed hair affects my asthma so because of that in the past had two lovely miniature poodles.  They are so easy to train.  I’d love another one but as Pattricia 

said  you need to think about the cost and responsibility that comes with owing a dog.

2 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Cats and dogs that shed hair affects my asthma so because of that in the past had two lovely miniature poodles.  They are so easy to train.  I’d love another one but as Pattricia 

said  you need to think about the cost and responsibility that comes with owing a dog.

As Pattricia said.............

I've spent hours explaining the cost and responsibility of owning a dog...

And you come on here and say "As Pattricia said"

Just now, Padders said:

As Pattricia said.............

I've spent hours explaining the cost and responsibility of owning a dog...

And you come on here and say "As Pattricia said"

Oh I’m sorry I’ll pay more attention next time. 

• Thanks 1