Lowedges & S8 Festival Sun Aug 11th

PLEASE NOTE CAR BOOTERS FOR 1 WEEK ONLY ON SUN AUG 11TH AT THE BOWSHAW SHOWGROUND 

THE CAR BOOT IS 12NOON-5.30PM AS PART OF THE FESTIVAL

PLEASE NOTE

NO CARBOOTERS ACCEPTED ON THE DAY UNLESS PRE-PAID WANT A CARBOOT

PAY /BOOK AT THE BOWSHAW CARBOOT  SUN AM OR CHESTERFIELD FC CARBOOT 

PAY THE STEWARD £10 TO PRE=BOOK YOUR CAR/LORRY/VAN/TRAILOR

BOOK NOW USUAL FOOTFALL 10 THOUSAND ,PLEASE NOTE THE PITCHS ARE SOLD ON A 1ST COME BASIS ONCE GONE THATS IT THANKS

Screenshot_20210323-094154_Facebook.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

FINAL CHANCE TO BOOK A STALL EMAIL stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk

want a carboot this must be pre-booked no booters accepted on the day

SO PRE-BOOK AT BOWSHAW OR CHESTERFIELD CARBOOT THIS SUN AM £10 PER CARBOOTER NORMAL FOOTFALL 10-15 THOUSAND BOOK THIS SUN AM VIA A STEWARD THANKS

FINAL CHANCE FOR STALLS,LAST CHANCE DONT MISS OUT

• 2 weeks later...

DUE TO HUGE DEMAND BOOKINGS WILL CEASE  VERY SOON SO IF YOU WANT A STALL BOOK VIA stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk thank you, please note we have 6 full page newspaper adverts on the week of the event.

CARBOOT AREA

NO CAR BOOTERS ACCEPTED ON THE DAY, LAST 10 AVAILABLE THIS SUNDAY AT THE BOWSHAW SHOWGROUND THIS SUN AM , PLEASE NOTE SUN AUG 11TH CAR BOOT FOR ONE WEEK ONLY 12NOON-5.30PM

THANK YOU ALL

17 hours ago, bassett one said:

SOLD OUT NOTHING LEFT , EXCEPT A FEW CARBOOTS THAT MUST BE PRE-BOOKED VIA BOWSHAW CARBOOT SUNDAY AM £10 EACH LAST FEW SUN 28TH JULY, AFTER THAT THEY ARE CLOSED AS WELL.

How many Car boots are allowed?.

I'm curious because my Sister used to own Bowshaw car boot.

sorry i cannot answer that as the carboot area belongs to mr mike snow and thats not our side as in why they have to pay him or his stewards direct ,get a ticket and bring that on the day and not to restrict it would cause problems ,as all our bookings are marked out on the field and we are sold out ,you could ask at one of his many sites, hes got the right hand side as you go in. best to ask but he said he had a few left so as mine are all sold i thought i would direct them his way. 

BUS TRAVEL..

Stagecoach bus 43 stops next to the event outside the Bowshaw Inn (Toby Carvery).

From Sheffield/Woodseats: Dronfield, opposite Bowshaw Inn – Bus Times

From Chesterfield/Dronfield: Dronfield, adjacent to Bowshaw Inn – Bus Times

There are other buses a short walk away:

Batemoor - buses 1, 44 and 75

Lowedges Road end - buses 24 and X17

Timetables at travelsouthyorkshire.com

Live tracking on a map at bustimes.org

All the above buses have the £2 max single fare offer in operation.

THANK YOU SO MUCH andy from myself and all bus travelers to our event, due to the big intrest as normal i stongly advise you to use the buses on offer if you can or if you live nearby use the free shuttle bus going round batemoor, jordanthorpe,greenhill,lowedges and dronfield provided by veezu your taxi company see collection points and timetable at www.lowedge.festival.co.uk website thanks