Lowedges & S8 Festival Sun Aug 11th

THATS IT FOLKS WE ARE FULL,SOLD OUT .WOW WHAT A EVENT ITS GOING TO BE A BIG UN, TOP SHOW

A GREAT DAY, COME AND ENJOY, COME BY CAR  ONLY £1 ENTRY OR 50PPP ON FOOT U/16S FREE

FUNFAIR, CARBOOT, LOADS OF FOOD STALLS, FARMERS MARKET, FOOD ON OFFER

FISH/CHIPS

GREEK

JAMACIAN

INDIAN

AMERICAN

ENGLISH     PLUS LOTS MORE INC CHEESE TOASTIE COMPANY

COLD FOOD PIES GALORE BY KEVINS AWARD WINNING PIES, JOIN US AND ENJOY

PLUS MUSIC , BIRDS OF PREY, DANCERS, AND BELLY DANCERS , REGGAE SINGERS BOB MARLEY SONGS

2PUBS NICE COLD BEER,LAGER BE THERE

Why don't drivers read ROAD CLOSED Signs?  there has been a constant stream of vehicles coming up Bowshaw (No HGVs) then doing a U turn in front of Bowshaw Inn and racing back towards Dronfield for a diversion. I can see how SCC took plenty of fines for Arundel Gate Bus Lane.

• Like 1

Can't come along will be at Abbeydale Miniature Railway for the Childrens Hospital Charity Event. All train ride sales at £2 to the Charity, 1.00pm - 5.00pm so people can enjoy 2 events on a Sunday afternoon.

well the attendance was normal , the weather was great, layout needs changing as we had to change everything due to a new fence being out up on friday and not being able to use the new grassed area, but now we are sorted there we can now re- do areas, get the reggae marqee back as we have lowered our costs, so thanks see you next year and we will be bigger and better than ever thanks.

This should now be re-named the Bowshaw Festival and Car Boot Dust Rally Track !    I also hadn't realised that I would have to walk through clouds of foul-smelling cannabis smoke near the stage area.  Young children (some of them belonging to a dance group) and their parents were also subjected to this filthy and illegal spectacle.  There were no police officers present,  so  the 'do as I please brigade'  had free reign!   My family  will not be returning next year.

8 minutes ago, Tipstaff said:

This should now be re-named the Bowshaw Festival and Car Boot Dust Rally Track !    I also hadn't realised that I would have to walk through clouds of foul-smelling cannabis smoke near the stage area.  Young children (some of them belonging to a dance group) and their parents were also subjected to this filthy and illegal spectacle.  There were no police officers present,  so  the 'do as I please brigade'  had free reign!   My family  will not be returning next year.

Did you report it to anyone?