Hundreds Of Yobs Storm Shopping Centre

.....causing mayhem as security struggle to contain 'antisocial' chaos

Hundreds of schoolchildren stormed a UK shopping centre, causing mayhem as security guards struggled to contain the antisocial chaos.

Around 300 children, some of them still wearing their school uniform, were seen rampaging through a shopping centre in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.

Footage of the mayhem posted on Snapchat showed a security guard bodyslam a child to the floor, before a crowd of youths surrounded him.

In other footage security guards and police officers were seen engaging in a standoff with the crowd, before the yobs started pushing and shoving.

Thames Valley Police issued a Section 34 dispersal order following the events.

A section 34 order gives police the power to direct a person to leave a specified area and not to return for up to 48 hours.

The force said: "A dispersal order is in place in central Milton Keynes following an incident of antisocial behaviour involving around 300 children. The order is in place until midnight."

Your thoughts?

https://www.gbnews.com/news/yobs-storm-shopping-centre-causing-mayhem-security-struggle-contain-antisocial-chaos

5 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Lots of pepper spray would have dispersed them a lot quicker than some ineffective section 34 order 🤦‍♂️

Section 34's won't do anything. This kind of criminal behavior is getting more and more frequent but on this scale is something else. No doubt more feral thugs will see this and replicate it at some point.

Just now, RollingJ said:

You mean anti-social media? - but someone must have started it.

Yes, anti social media would be a better description. I reckon it could have been a small group or even just an individual who had the idea, put it on anti social media and lots of feral animals thought it was a good idea.

It's probably coming to a town near you soon. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes, anti social media would be a better description. I reckon it could have been a small group or even just an individual who had the idea, put it on anti social media and lots of feral animals thought it was a good idea.

It's probably coming to a town near you soon. 

Good job I avoid shopping centres then, unless I have a specific need to visit one.