Dup's Jeffrey Donaldson Charged With Rape

20 minutes ago, m williamson said:

He also opposed the Good Friday Agreement, which brought an end to the horrific situation that was effecting both communities in Northern Ireland .

He did that whilst claiming to be a ' Loyalist ' despite the fact that the Union which he claimed to be ' Loyal ' to had negotiated and agreed the Treaty.

An excellent point.

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

Lets wait and see the outcome of the allegations against the gentleman before making judgements.  

His opposition to the GFA, which brought a measure of peace to his statelet is a matter of record and show his unpleasant self serving nature.

If the rumours on the Northern Ireland forum Slugger Ó Toole are true then he is definitely no  gentleman.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Thank you John, I’ll remember your honesty.

Not that you can alter it, but it is not appreciated when you use my name - if I wanted everyone on here to know it, I would have put in the (temporarily disabled) signature block.

BTW - unlike some, what I post is always my honest opinion, whether you like it or not.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Not that you can alter it, but it is not appreciated when you use my name - if I wanted everyone on here to know it, I would have put in the (temporarily disabled) signature block.

BTW - unlike some, what I post is always my honest opinion, whether you like it or not.

Well from now on as an act of good will you can call me Paul.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

His opposition to the GFA, which brought a measure of peace to his statelet is a matter of record and show his unpleasant self serving nature.

If the rumours on the Northern Ireland forum Slugger Ó Toole are true then he is definitely no  gentleman.

I also opposed the Good Friday Agreement because it was effectively surrendering to the IRA. 

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

I also opposed the Good Friday Agreement because it was effectively surrendering to the IRA. 

You're a relic. Only a tiny handful of nutters, including the Real / Continuity IRA, hanker for the days pre-GFA.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

You're a relic. Only a tiny handful of nutters, including the Real / Continuity IRA, hanker for the days pre-GFA.

I opposed the Good Friday Agreement at the time it was agreed which is not the same as opposing the Good Friday Agreement today.

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

It all sounds a bit of a riddle. Enough said.

I was laughing so much I forgot to answer this - no riddle at all, your posting style and attitude is an exact duplication of your alter-ego 'West77'.

That simple enough for you?