Dup's Jeffrey Donaldson Charged With Rape

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I was laughing so much I forgot to answer this - no riddle at all, your posting style and attitude is an exact duplication of your alter-ego 'West77'.

That simple enough for you?

This West77 must have been an excellent contributor if you believe he is my alter-ego.

Just now, Axe said:

This West77 must have been an excellent contributor if you believe he is my alter-ego.

Your delusional state of mind suggests you need urgent attention.

My last 'personal' comment, as I have no desire to get a warning/ban.

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

I also opposed the Good Friday Agreement because it was effectively surrendering to the IRA. 

No it wasn't. Churchill once said that " You can always rely on America to do the right thing, after they've tried everything else ."

As he was an Anglo-American he'd be in a position to know.

You can say exactly the same thing about the British. The PIRA did not defeat the British, they did however fight them to a stalemate and brought them to the negotiation table.

The British finally ' got it ' the Irish - an older nation than England - would never give in, and so Finally they did the right thing. The two nations will be the greatest of allies given the 800 years of entwined ' love hate ' relationship once the aberration is finally sorted.

2 hours ago, Axe said:

I wonder why those making the allegations have waited so long before contacting the police?

Sexual offences aren't as black and white as you think, there are numerous reasons why a victim may not go to the police for years. 

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Sexual offences aren't as black and white as you think, there are numerous reasons why a victim may not go to the police for years. 

Tell me just one reason. 

19 minutes ago, Axe said:

Tell me just one reason. 

Fear?

Shame?

Uncertainty that they will be believed?

The thought of having to relive events in a court in front of a room full of strangers? 

That's 4 but I'm sure there could be more reasons.

• Thanks 1