Israel Denies Involvement In Explosion At Lebanese Border That Injured Civilians

See Israel is now banning Al Jazeera news channel- one of the few who has been reporting live from the scenes. 

Israel really doesn't like the truth broadcast too much.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

See Israel is now banning Al Jazeera news channel- one of the few who has been reporting live from the scenes. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/01/al-jazeera-faces-security-threat-ban-after-israel-passes-new-law-benjamin-netanyahu

Screenshot_20240401_205009_Chrome.jpg

16 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

This is in advance of the atrocities they have planned for Rafah. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

That's emotion talking in my view. The Palestinians have had years to distance themselves from hamas.  It's not just about the last 6 months. 

How can they distance themselves,  it would be the last thing on their minds when their families are starving.

1 minute ago, mafya said:

Do you think any western upholders of freedom and democracy will be protesting against this media blackout or will they stay silent?

With a heavy heart I have to admit very little if anything will be said about this by western media. Western media are corrupt mouthpieces for the elites. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, gaz678 said:

Being totally honest I think they are as bad as each other and should shake hands and get on with life🤬

Ordinary Palestinians are not Hamas, Hamas does not even control the West Bank yet the West Bank is also under attack so don’t think your both sides are as bad as each other is a correct assessment. 
Israel has  just bombed the Iranian consulate in Syria and is provoking Iran and Hezbollah so my personal opinion is the conflict is going to spread

1 minute ago, cressida said:

How can they distance themselves,  it would be the last thing on their minds when their families are starving.

I mean previous to the starvation, like as the war broke out or in the years leading up to it.

I would imagine that the Knesset are concerned about Al Jazeera's documentaries such as this one, reviewed here by Middle East Eye
War on Gaza: Al Jazeera tells the 7 October story that British media will not

New documentary reveals how false and inflammatory allegations made their way into the journalistic mainstream 

Forensic. Sober. Clear-sighted. Scrupulous. Al Jazeera’s investigative unit has produced a film that tells the story of what really happened on 7 October.

This authoritative documentary does not flinch from detailing the atrocities and war crimes carried out by Hamas.

But it shows beyond reasonable doubt that many of the lurid accounts that emerged from Israeli sources were false. 

Deeply inflammatory stories, whether concerning allegations of mass rape or the beheading and burning of babies, were either unsupported by evidence or straightforward lies.

Yet, they prepared the way for the murderous savagery of the ensuing Israeli assault on Gaza, which has been described by the International Court of Justice as a plausible genocide.

Al Jazeera painstakingly analyses how these accounts entered the public domain.

This involves a sustained look at Zaka, Israel’s emergency response unit of trained paramedics who handle terrorist episodes and homicides.

Al Jazeera shows how Zaka gave details of atrocities that never happened, including of burned and beheaded babies, which made headlines around the world and were used for maximum propaganda effect by Israel to gain sympathy.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I mean previous to the starvation, like as the war broke out or in the years leading up to it.

Once we vote a party in over here it's out of our hands like all civilians they cannot guide events no say-so,  they have to rely on others for the basics.