Israel Denies Involvement In Explosion At Lebanese Border That Injured Civilians

I suspect most of the protests are against the government, rather than against their actions in Gaza, but even so....
Tens of thousands of Israelis rally against PM Netanyahu in Jerusalem   Al Jazeera
Israelis thronged central Jerusalem in the largest protest since Israel’s war on Gaza broke out in October.

Israel leaves al-Shifa Hospital in ruins and littered with human remains  Al Jazeera again

Dozens of mutilated bodies have been found at al-Shifa Hospital after the withdrawal of Israeli soldiers following a two-week raid. Gaza’s largest medical facility has been left in ruins.

I wonder how long it will be before someone suggests banning Haaretz, though I suspect that would lead to even more civil unrest
Israel Created 'Kill Zones' in Gaza. Anyone Who Crosses Into Them Is Shot  Haaretz, via archive.is
The Israeli army says 9,000 terrorists have been killed since the Gaza war began.

Defense officials and soldiers, however, tell Haaretz that these are often civilians whose only crime was to cross an invisible line drawn by the IDF

"In practice, a terrorist is anyone the IDF has killed in the areas in which its forces operate," says a reserve officer who has served in Gaza.

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Do you think any western upholders of freedom and democracy will be protesting against this media blackout or will they stay silent?

I doubt any governments will say anything about it but it is at least being reported in some major western media. As well as The_DADDY''s link to the Guardian's report there are ones from:

BBC

ABCNews

Financial Times

Some may remember Biden's support for a US celebrity chef & World Central Kitchen;
Joe Biden lauds World Central Kitchen for serving Ukrainian refugees amid ravaging war   Republic
Joe Biden appreciates the efforts of José Andrés and his team at World Central Kitchen for supporting the Ukrainian refugees and providing them with food.

They've been active in Gaza too;

Celebrity US chef feeding Gaza calls for ‘ceasefire, with hostages released on both sides’   Jewish News Syndicate via archive.is
José Andrés, founder of World Central Kitchen, demanded that Israel “stop killing children, targeting humanitarian volunteers and press.”

The cynic inside makes me wonder if these previous stories led to the following;

Israel’s war on Gaza live: Five aid workers killed after food delivery      Al Jazeera

Australian, Polish, UK and Palestinian aid workers were reported among the five killed in an Israeli attack following the delivery of humanitarian food relief in Deir el-Balah, the Gaza government media office said

See also on Threadreader; Those with a Twitter account may wish to follow the author Younis Tirawi,

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1774912680173650390?refresh=1712016468

(they also have several other threads available on Threadreader for those without Twitter, but be warned, some might find the content distressing.

18 hours ago, mafya said:

This is in advance of the atrocities they have planned for Rafah. 

Nutenyahu is on a mission to do everything destructive before he leaves. 

Now, even killing aid workers, oh but he's apologised, how nice..

He calls the aid worker deaths “a tragic case of our forces unintentionally hitting innocent people in the Gaza Strip”.

But intentionally hitting innocent people in the Gaza Strip is alright, is it? 😐

8 hours ago, Baz1 said:

Nutenyahu is on a mission to do everything destructive before he leaves. 

Now, even killing aid workers, oh but he's apologised, how nice..

He calls the aid worker deaths “a tragic case of our forces unintentionally hitting innocent people in the Gaza Strip”.

But intentionally hitting innocent people in the Gaza Strip is alright, is it? 😐

Israel is a rogue terrorist state and they deliberately targeted the aid convoy. There were 3 British citizen volunteers killed in this attack and our weak arsed govt s are just allowing it.

Starving innocent Palestinians, bombing hospitals, killing aid workers and preventing aid getting in and they wonder why they are now hated. 
The silence from the majority of the Jewish people speaks volumes yet they are quick to say Palestinian flags flying make them feel scared that they get Iawers to tell tower hamlets council to prevent the flying of Palestinian flags. 
Terrorist neo Nazi scumbag idf are the new gestapo of the modern era and Netanyahu is the new Hitler…

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mafya said:

This is the scumbag iDF targeting innocent children=
https://apple.news/AkpO_53ulSsmmnuGpAyF7PQ

It's not a new thing; this is Haaretz in 20020
42 Knees in One Day': Israeli Snipers Open Up About Shooting Gaza Protesters

“From the point of view of hits, I have the most. In my battalion they would say: ‘Look, here comes the killer.’ When I came back from the field, they would ask, ‘Well, how many today?’

You have to understand that before we showed up, knees were the hardest thing to rack up.

There was a story about one sniper who had 11 knees all told, and people thought no one could outdo him. And then I brought in seven-eight knees in one day. Within a few hours, I almost broke his record.”
Eden: “On that day, our pair had the largest number of hits, 42 in all.

My locator wasn’t supposed to shoot, but I gave him a break, because we were getting close to the end of our stint, and he didn’t have knees.

In the end you want to leave with the feeling that you did something, that you weren’t a sniper during exercises only.

So, after I had a few hits, I suggested to him that we switch.

He got around 28 knees there, I’d say.”

40 minutes ago, peak4 said:

It's not a new thing; this is Haaretz in 20020
42 Knees in One Day': Israeli Snipers Open Up About Shooting Gaza Protesters

“From the point of view of hits, I have the most. In my battalion they would say: ‘Look, here comes the killer.’ When I came back from the field, they would ask, ‘Well, how many today?’

You have to understand that before we showed up, knees were the hardest thing to rack up.

There was a story about one sniper who had 11 knees all told, and people thought no one could outdo him. And then I brought in seven-eight knees in one day. Within a few hours, I almost broke his record.”
Eden: “On that day, our pair had the largest number of hits, 42 in all.

My locator wasn’t supposed to shoot, but I gave him a break, because we were getting close to the end of our stint, and he didn’t have knees.

In the end you want to leave with the feeling that you did something, that you weren’t a sniper during exercises only.

So, after I had a few hits, I suggested to him that we switch.

He got around 28 knees there, I’d say.”

Absolutely shocking!!

I have just read that the 3 British citizens killed in the aid convoy strike were a Special Forces hero, a Royal marine and an army veteran.

This is outrageous and shocking!
These brave men were helping a starving population and I pray that they are Granted a place in Heaven and Rest In Eternal Peace..

Ameen…

• Sad 1

Just now, mafya said:

Absolutely shocking!!

I have just read that the 3 British citizens killed in the aid convoy strike were a Special Forces hero, a Royal marine and an army veteran.

This is outrageous and shocking!
These brave men were helping a starving population and I pray that they are Granted a place in Heaven and Rest In Eternal Peace..

Ameen…

https://apple.news/AyyKWjvKeRcqrz75kfwl7mQ