Israel Denies Involvement In Explosion At Lebanese Border That Injured Civilians

5 hours ago, crookesey said:

So you agree that aid workers are being targeted by Israeli forces, that’s why, and don’t class yourself as intelligent, it insults those who know the truth.

Go back to sleep, you bring nothing to the discussion.,,

6 hours ago, crookesey said:

Is that the best you’ve got?

It’s the response your post deserves about don’t class myself as intelligent as it insults those who know the truth!!

I have actually researched the whole situation and I’m quite well informed and highly educated people on the news are saying Israel is deliberately targeting aid and aid workers.

11 hours ago, mafya said:

It’s the response your post deserves about don’t class myself as intelligent as it insults those who know the truth!!

I have actually researched the whole situation and I’m quite well informed and highly educated people on the news are saying Israel is deliberately targeting aid and aid workers.

The average age of the combatants would place them as nothing more than kids, as with those of the D DAY landings, and prone to very deadly errors. Your ‘highly intelligent people’ are no more than supporters of the Palestinian cause to erase the State Of Israel from the map.

On 03/04/2024 at 18:57, cressida said:

USA and UK should stop sending weapons,  there have been protests by ordinary Israelis,  I hope some for Netanyahu to resign.

These so called Christian countries arming Israel, forget that Christians in Israel are also persecuted.

But money and power blinds them.

Love the spirit of this Christian woman. 

20 hours ago, Baz1 said:

These so called Christian countries arming Israel, forget that Christians in Israel are also persecuted.

But money and power blinds them.

Love the spirit of this Christian woman. 

In reality these  problems use religion as a club to beat each other with, when in-fact all the major religions believe in the one God. It’s all about who has control over both ground and it’s inhabitants, the historical prophets of the one true God all recognisedeach other’s existence , what the current shower recognise is power.

I recall the eldest son of one of Sheffield’s wealthiest Jewish families /bailing out of his  Israeli residency due to him being called up for military service. What I say to all supporters of any particular regime is get yourself over there and fight for it, back or front line, talk is cheap.