Israel Denies Involvement In Explosion At Lebanese Border That Injured Civilians

34 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Probably not.

34 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Probably not.

Perhaps if religion was banned and  all were neutral it would end .

1 hour ago, mafya said:

You want to clarify what Assad was doing to the Palestinians?

The double standards shown  when the terrorist IDF shoot two unarmed men waving white flags and then bury them using a bulldozer says it all.

The west have lost any moral standing they had..

Ah, typical short memory problem when it comes to Muslim vs Muslim atrocities. 

Maybe you should take a look at Yarmouk. A Palestinian refugee camp that Assad besieged and starved the people in it, close to 150,000 after HAMAS sided with the Syrian Army. 

If the West is so morally bankrupt and offensive to you then I invite you & EVERY pro -  ̷p̷a̷l̷e̷s̷t̷i̷n̷e̷  terrorist sympathisers  to use one of the many ports and leave. No-one will hold you back. 

1 hour ago, mafya said:

Occupied people are allowed to resist occupation under international law but they have to do it under certain rules of law=

https://law4palestine.org/do-palestinians-have-the-right-to-resist-and-what-are-the-limits-short-article/

Might want to look at Article 51 which gives LEGAL authority to a state to fight back when attacked. This current conflict started on 07/10/23 when PALESTINE opened fire on a CIVILIAN target & then took CIVILIAN hostages which breaks the most fundamental rule of law in military conflict. 

But again, those pesky facts getting in the way of the narrative. 

14 minutes ago, Resident said:

Ah, typical short memory problem when it comes to Muslim vs Muslim atrocities. 

Maybe you should take a look at Yarmouk. A Palestinian refugee camp that Assad besieged and starved the people in it, close to 150,000 after HAMAS sided with the Syrian Army. 

If the West is so morally bankrupt and offensive to you then I invite you & EVERY pro -  ̷p̷a̷l̷e̷s̷t̷i̷n̷e̷  terrorist sympathisers  to use one of the many ports and leave. No-one will hold you back. 

Might want to look at Article 51 which gives LEGAL authority to a state to fight back when attacked. This current conflict started on 07/10/23 when PALESTINE opened fire on a CIVILIAN target & then took CIVILIAN hostages which breaks the most fundamental rule of law in military conflict. 

But again, those pesky facts getting in the way of the narrative. 

We are talking about Israeli attacks on the people it occupies, just because I support Palestinians doesn’t make me a terrorist sympathiser so you can shove that comment back in you mouth.

The current conflict started when Israel started occupying Palestine and land grabbing.

I don’t support what Hamas did and neither do I support the genocide the Israelis are committing now.

Do you think Israel is making the world safer for its people?

Syria is backed by Russia, people did kick off at the time but if you remember it was the time of the so called Arab spring which was instigated by the west that’s why the people didn’t end up toppling Assad.

Article 51 does not apply in the current situation=

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/17/does-israel-have-the-right-to-self-defence-in-gaza

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Probably not.

1 hour ago, gaz678 said:

Will we ever see an end to this mindless lunacy? 

Unfortunately not, this isn’t self defence it is revenge killing pure and simple which will lead to a never ending circle of violence

Supporting Palestine doesn’t equate to being a terrorist sympathiser and is a line trotted out by genocide supporting Zionist lovers…

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

Supporting Palestine doesn’t equate to being a terrorist sympathiser and is a line trotted out by genocide supporting Zionist lovers…

I'm by no means a Zionists lover but like it or not, until more Palestinians speak out against and distance themselves from hamas people (and not just Zionist lovers) will associate the two together.

8 minutes ago, mafya said:

Unfortunately not, this isn’t self defence it is revenge killing pure and simple which will lead to a never ending circle of violence

👍 agreed

16 minutes ago, mafya said:

My bold 

I have to agree it certainly looks like that right now.