So What Did The English Do For Us .

Many  times I hear the comment .  So what did the Romans do for us .   The answer is always that they built magnificent roads .drains. Farms . Buildings and brought civilisation to Britain .

So this has set me thinking . In years to come . Say a thousand or so will the inhabitants of these lands say the same .. What did the Eng

Ish do for us .

I say this due to.a shift in populations . Take a walk down town and sometimes one thinks one is in a foreign land .  The speech around us can be confusing making us wonder just how far the Country has changed .

So what do you think .will.future generations look back and say . Just what did the English do for us .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Many  times I hear the comment .  So what did the Romans do for us .   The answer is always that they built magnificent roads .drains. Farms . Buildings and brought civilisation to Britain .

So this has set me thinking . In years to come . Say a thousand or so will the inhabitants of these lands say the same .. What did the Eng

Ish do for us .

I say this due to.a shift in populations . Take a walk down town and sometimes one thinks one is in a foreign land .  The speech around us can be confusing making us wonder just how far the Country has changed .

So what do you think .will.future generations look back and say . Just what did the English do for us .

The English gave the world colonialism, racism and white supremacy 👍

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Say a thousand or so will the inhabitants of these lands say the same .. What did the EngIish do for us .

More like 100 years

Empires and Civilisations have come and gone and the west as we know it today will be unrecognisable by the end of the century 

Europe is being colonised

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Axe said:

The English provided the most widely spoken language in the World.  I feel sorry for anybody who is not born English.

Our language must be hard to learn,  so many words have different meanings and some sound the same.

• Like 1