He Got Her From A Catalogue.

I often see blokes of certain age , weight. Scruffy and so on with a gorgeous Oriental lass on his arm .  Much attention is usually on show .  Holding on tightly to arm or  hands .

These lasses some times look miserable as though they are in a different World .

One couple live near us ,he matches the above description , Gravy stained jumper mucky  trousers and belly . 

She is around the mid 20 's , Slim and very attractive ,  

So I asked my pal who lives next door to them just what she sees in the bloke ,

His answer was" He got her from the catalogues.

I said " what's that all about "  He said " just that he picked her from a website and married her . " 

He is having me on int he .

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

He is most likely telling you the truth.  Next you will most likely see another family member joining  the young Oriental lass. 

Possibly,  they think they're on a meal ticket to ride.  (but only literally)

27 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I often see blokes of certain age , weight. Scruffy and so on with a gorgeous Oriental lass on his arm .  Much attention is usually on show .  Holding on tightly to arm or  hands .

These lasses some times look miserable as though they are in a different World .

One couple live near us ,he matches the above description , Gravy stained jumper mucky  trousers and belly . 

She is around the mid 20 's , Slim and very attractive ,  

So I asked my pal who lives next door to them just what she sees in the bloke ,

His answer was" He got her from the catalogues.

I said " what's that all about "  He said " just that he picked her from a website and married her . " 

He is having me on int he .

Which catalogue ? and how much a week ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Possibly,  they think they're on a meal ticket to ride.  (but only literally)

They are effectively economic migrants.  But I suspect many of them are effectively slaves to the men who arranged for them to come to the UK.  If a UK bloke wants an Oriental wife then he should emigrate to an Oriental country. 

It worked the other way around for someone I knew. He was in his late twenties, an and a bit scruffy overweight. Anyway he decided he was 'going for' a 'Thai bride' as they called it. Someone asked him if he was going to tidy himself up a bit and he replied no, she'll have to take me as she finds me. I didn't know him well and didn't see him for months but the next time I saw him he was with his Thai wife and he had lost so much weight he was almost unrecognisable, and he was much more tidily dressed. It was obvious who was the boss in the marriage  and it wasn't him!