He Got Her From A Catalogue.

4 hours ago, Padders said:

Well I'm a lot older than George.

He may well outlast me.

But with me you get quality, not quantity...

Does Padders bar sell coffee. George has his Nespresso machine

On 01/04/2024 at 18:51, Axe said:

Do you think both parties always live happily ever after?

As a sponsoring husband, you need to earn at least £18,600 gross a year to sponsor your wife's Spouse Visa application. The figure is higher if your wife has children who aren’t British citizens who she will be bringing with her on Dependant visas.

If you have multiple sources of income (for example, pensions, rental income from a buy-to-let, share dividends, bank interest, and part-time employment) the financial requirement immigration rules can get a bit complicated. If you have cash savings of £65,000 you can meet the financial requirement by cash savings alone.

11 hours ago, El Cid said:

As a sponsoring husband, you need to earn at least £18,600 gross a year to sponsor your wife's Spouse Visa application. The figure is higher if your wife has children who aren’t British citizens who she will be bringing with her on Dependant visas.

If you have multiple sources of income (for example, pensions, rental income from a buy-to-let, share dividends, bank interest, and part-time employment) the financial requirement immigration rules can get a bit complicated. If you have cash savings of £65,000 you can meet the financial requirement by cash savings alone.

This week maybe, but I thought it was going up; HoC Library

British people who want to sponsor a foreign spouse or partner for a visa must normally earn £18,600 a year. This minimum income requirement is increasing to £29,000 in April 2024 and further rises are planned.
The Government is raising the minimum income threshold from £18,600 per year to £29,000 from 11 April 2024.

It will increase again to around £34,000 at an unspecified time later in 2024, and is planned to reach £38,700 in early 2025 (although this may depend on the outcome of the general election).