Qpr V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

Owls to win this time.

But so will Birmingham and Huddersfield.

And plymouth to get a draw at Rotherham

So Owls to get the 3 points, but remain in the relegation zone

On 01/04/2024 at 19:16, Alextopman said:

He's legally out while his appeal is heard, One footballer Wednesday fans loved to condemn spent 30 months in prison and even longer before he was proven innocent on appeal..

A bloke in a relationship acting like he did that night deserves every condemnation, not guilty of rape absolutely guilty of being a total rat.

7 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

A bloke in a relationship acting like he did that night deserves every condemnation, not guilty of rape absolutely guilty of being a total rat.

It's not against the law though but I agree.

wednesday had a player in the 50-60 they had to bail him out most Saturday mornings , his name escapes me for the moment , cuttiesy help me

On 03/04/2024 at 12:28, kidley said:

wednesday had a player in the 50-60 they had to bail him out most Saturday mornings , his name escapes me for the moment , cuttiesy help me

Bobby Craig  springs to mined maybe wrong though

On 01/04/2024 at 17:16, bassett one said:

well off to london but i dont expect a win ,still think it wrong QPR play a convicted criminal, but cannot do anything about that,lets see

I recall talking to David Layne in his Chesterfield pub, he reckoned that the prison side that he played in was good enough to play 3rd/4th division football.