Are You Capable Of Hatred, Have You Had Or Have Reason To Have Hated?

1 hour ago, gaz678 said:

Should be humanly suppressed..death by hanging

I totally agree these people don't seem to understand the seriousness of their actions and some just don't think it's wrong ? Case in point I watched a catch last week I can link you too it if you want he's quite a young guy maybe 20's  and they say to him do you know what it's called if the young girl had turned up to meet you today for sex like you wanted instead of this team ?  He looks a bit blank and goes eeeerm they say it's called statutory rape he in all seriousness says ahh but that's not as bad as normal rape ! I was gob smacked .

48 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

I totally agree these people don't seem to understand the seriousness of their actions and some just don't think it's wrong ? Case in point I watched a catch last week I can link you too it if you want he's quite a young guy maybe 20's  and they say to him do you know what it's called if the young girl had turned up to meet you today for sex like you wanted instead of this team ?  He looks a bit blank and goes eeeerm they say it's called statutory rape he in all seriousness says ahh but that's not as bad as normal rape ! I was gob smacked .

Can't watch anything like that but good luck to the pedophile hunters castration would be a good start!

20 minutes ago, gaz678 said:

Can't watch anything like that but good luck to the pedophile hunters castration would be a good start!

And it's quite painless, unless you're unfortunate enough to trap your thumbs between the bricks.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, crookesey said:

I used to hate a guy with an unhealthy passion, he lived nearby and frequented my local pub. Push came to shove one day and I came out top, all the hatred disappeared when I reflected that I might have done him serious damage or even worse. 

Interesting story that, how your hatred was gone after thinking  about the possible outcome of the conflict...