Are You Capable Of Hatred, Have You Had Or Have Reason To Have Hated?

2 hours ago, Draggletail said:

Inspired from a comment from a friend on an FB post. They're very 'right on' (an old term!) but show hate from time to time despite their peace loving exterior.

I'm not sure I'm capable of hate, real hate, I'm pretty sure I never had hate other than that momentary childhood hate. Maybe I've been fortunate enough to never had a life situation that brought out hatred in me.

Are you capable of hatred, or have reason to have hated?

I am more logical and less emotional, hatred is an emotion.

Like when someone has committed a serious crime and people want them hung etc. I just want people to be safe.

8 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I am more logical and less emotional, hatred is an emotion.

Like when someone has committed a serious crime and people want them hung etc. I just want people to be safe.

They would be If the person was hung , couldn't do it again . 

32 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They would be If the person was hung , couldn't do it again . 

But its pointless getting emotional about that, when we no longer hang people.

Trigger warning here. Upsetting content.

Hate ? Yes unfortunately things like this object make me hate them with a passion this part of society seem to get an easy pass from the law after ruining young peoples lives. He turns up at a hotel to rape a 12 year old girl he brings a collar and lead to drag her around the room naked before having sex with her he even brings a cats litter box for to “go” in hate yes I find it quite easy I’m afraid.

IMG_6824.jpeg

IMG_6823.jpeg

26 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's vile *Wallace*. I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison.

Nasty piece of work. 

Me too Daddy but  he was stopped before doing anything so most likely a suspended sentence and a SHPO for a while.

I used to hate a guy with an unhealthy passion, he lived nearby and frequented my local pub. Push came to shove one day and I came out top, all the hatred disappeared when I reflected that I might have done him serious damage or even worse. 

10 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Trigger warning here. Upsetting content.

Hate ? Yes unfortunately things like this object make me hate them with a passion this part of society seem to get an easy pass from the law after ruining young peoples lives. He turns up at a hotel to rape a 12 year old girl he brings a collar and lead to drag her around the room naked before having sex with her he even brings a cats litter box for to “go” in hate yes I find it quite easy I’m afraid.

IMG_6824.jpeg

IMG_6823.jpeg

Should be humanly suppressed..death by hanging

• Like 1