The Family Club

23 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

I'm far tooooo long in the tooth nowadays live is for living & footie is an hobby & the Owls  is in my blood from being a nipper WAWAW ,don't hate utd just don't want them not to win owt .

I always like your posts and also your kind messages.

29 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I always like your posts and also your kind messages.

Unfortunately I do have family who are from the dark side 😕 

14 hours ago, monzaman said:

Stop posting the same old thing over and over and over again. You failed convincing anybody the last time you bombarded the forum with these claims and yet here you are again. Your posts are driven by your hatred of the Blades so you twist everything to suit your agenda just like you do with most topics you comment on on this forum.

You mean the claims that were 100% correct, like this one is:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-renew-payday-loan-from-vampire-bank-ahead-of-premier-league-return-4174273

Note where it says the payments were to come from Premier League payments which after this season you'll only have in the form of parachute payments, so like I said originally your parachute payments are gone, keep burying your head in the sand and pretending otherwise 🤣

10 hours ago, m williamson said:

Hilarious, how to twist facts to agree with nonsense.  " A scheme that rewards failure " It's a scheme that a club can't qualify for unless it first achieves success by winning promotion to the Premier League. Something which your club has failed to do so far This Century 🤣

Football has been ruined by ludicrous amounts of money being spent by a few big clubs.

Smaller clubs cannot compete and parachute payments are a sop thrown to the ordinary clubs in an attempt to stop them bankrupting themselves in a vain attempt to compete.

As for our financial position I think despite your obsession with the Blades you should be more concerned about your own clubs situation.

Listen to what one of your fellow supporters has to say about it.

Didn't bother to research that did you?  😅

Sorry I didn't realise winning three games in a season and conceding record numbers of goals was considered success these days.

I don't need to research my own club as I know full well the situation is dire, unlike you I haven't tried to claim otherwise. 👍

55 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

You mean the claims that were 100% correct, like this one is:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-renew-payday-loan-from-vampire-bank-ahead-of-premier-league-return-4174273

Note where it says the payments were to come from Premier League payments which after this season you'll only have in the form of parachute payments, so like I said originally your parachute payments are gone, keep burying your head in the sand and pretending otherwise 🤣

SAME OLD CRAP as usual, you have flogged this to death now, please let it go just because you hate the Blades . We have a loan so f****n what, so do almost every other club in the LGE, it doesn't mean  we are about to go under no matter how much the Wed star tries to twist it . 

Now paying millions to rent your own ground each year well that would worry me but you keep burying your head in the sand or deflecting it onto the Blades 🤣🤣