The Family Club

On 10/04/2024 at 07:27, monzaman said:

So we have took out a loan (like a lot of other clubs) and are keeping up with repayments in a legal way ( think made up taxi firms etc) . We are not spending daft amounts of money to try and keep in the so called dream land called the Prem LGE and as a result find it hard to compete. THAT'S IT, nothing has changed in the last three years , nothing is new and yet you carry on repeating the same bluster and crap over and over and over again, what are hoping to achieve by it I don't know. Is it a kind of torture ,are you trying to grind us down into submission by boring us to death.

Oh and that's without mentioning how you change the story such we are going bust, the loan company are dodgy etc. etc.

If you want to refute any of the above please come back with something new and not the same old CRAP !!!!!!

Posts that didn't age well 🤣🤣🤣

26 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Posts that didn't age well 🤣🤣🤣

Why what's a lie in my post, Nothing that's what.

The points deduction was discussed in detail on here many months ago and happened when we thought that "Dozy" twerp was going to take over us so we delayed payments while it happened which makes business sense. It didn't happen for reasons we all now know so we paid what we owed. That's it so come on big talking financial expert on only the Blades, tell me which bit of that is wrong

On 11/04/2024 at 22:38, monzaman said:

Why what's a lie in my post, Nothing that's what.

The points deduction was discussed in detail on here many months ago and happened when we thought that "Dozy" twerp was going to take over us so we delayed payments while it happened which makes business sense. It didn't happen for reasons we all now know so we paid what we owed. That's it so come on big talking financial expert on only the Blades, tell me which bit of that is wrong

A potential takeover by a con man isn't a never will be an excuse not to pay bills, the Dozy fiasco lasted a few weeks, you'd £8.1m in transfer fees and were not paying contractors for works completed, do you normally owe those amounts in such a small time frame?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

A potential takeover by a con man isn't a never will be an excuse not to pay bills, the Dozy fiasco lasted a few weeks, you'd £8.1m in transfer fees and were not paying contractors for works completed, do you normally owe those amounts in such a small time frame?

Yep and then we paid them when Dozy p*ssed off .......after we got 10 million off him 👍

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/04/2024 at 22:58, Top4719 said:

I couldn't agree more remember the Azerbaijan Land of Fire fiasco?.

5 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I couldn't agree more remember the Azerbaijan Land of Fire fiasco?.

I do indeed but it started and ended with a shirt sponsorship that was never paid, that was it.