Birmingham Teacher Who Called 'Westernised Girls Lunatics' Is Sacked For .

1 hour ago, redruby said:

The oldest profession and all that…. I don’t think that’s representative of ‘Western girls’ in general is it?  What was all this ‘I prefer ladies that are more modest and cover up’ about?  Do you think all women should be covered head to foot like a strict Muslim or a nun?  It’s all bit Gilead isn’t it? I don’t personally like some clothes that would not be considered modest but I don’t go around suggesting people shouldn’t wear them, it’s none of my business.  And why is it always women who are told to cover up to be ‘modest’?  

:thumbsup:

The oldest profession and all that…. I don’t think that’s representative of ‘Western girls’ in general is it?  What was all this ‘I prefer ladies that are more modest and cover up’ about?  Do you think all women should be covered head to foot like a strict Muslim or a nun?  It’s all bit Gilead isn’t it? I don’t personally like some clothes that would not be considered modest but I don’t go around suggesting people shouldn’t wear them, it’s none of my business.  And why is it always women who are told to cover up to be ‘modest’?  

Anyone saying they prefer women who cover up and are modest is a personal preference.

Some women say they like tall dark and handsome blokes so should we start kicking off because they prefer tall dark men instead of tall light men?

😊

Robbery  is also an old profession for some but doesn’t make it right does it?

Women doing only fans are objectifying the female body d ss p why complain when men do it?

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

It was said tongue in cheek. 

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

But … 😃

13 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

13 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The usual thoughtful responses then?

7 hours ago, mafya said:

Anyone saying they prefer women who cover up and are modest is a personal preference.

Some women say they like tall dark and handsome blokes so should we start kicking off because they prefer tall dark men instead of tall light men?

😊

No it isn’t.  For a start, I don’t think I have honestly, ever, heard anyone say the word ‘modest’ in reference to men’s dress (whether in preference of as a requirement).  Ever!!

Furthermore, what does ‘modest’ mean?  I understand you are a Muslim.  Well I am old enough to remember when the Asian girls around Sheffield used to wear traditional clothes but did not cover their heads.  I only saw elderly ladies with headscarves.  This was the 1980’s.  Now I’m not saying it is right or wrong, the only point I’m making is that the definition of modest has changed in that community over that period  and head covering is a now a preference for many women.  It may be a requirement for some, I don’t know. 
Before it’s pointed out, I  am aware there are some requirements for Muslim men to cover certain areas (naval to knees I believe) but other than going to a nudist camp or swimming in budgie smugglers, it’s not going to be too tricky to fall foul of that requirement.  Unlike women who have to deal with the so called ‘morality police’ in Iran if a headscarf is out of place.  
But this isn’t just about religion.  Your example about how women might say they prefer ‘tall, dark, handsome men’ is about PHYSICAL characteristics not their clothing!!  And if you think a woman saying something like ‘I prefer men who wear blue’ or  similar is the equivalent you are wrong.  Personally, I don’t like cropped tops but I don’t for a minute think it’s appropriate to say women shouldn’t wear them because they are not modest. Or I prefer women to cover up. Or that women who wear them are ‘asking for it’ if they are sexually harassed or worse. Where’s the equivalent of that for men??!!

11 hours ago, mafya said:

😊

I have a white friend and when his young daughters tried to come out wearing leggings, he took them home to get changed. I found that rather strange, but some parents want their daughters to dress modestly and others not.

18 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

....Undermining British Values.

Aqib Khan showed a pupil a topless photo of himself and said Westernised girls were "lunatics", a panel heard

A teacher has been banned from teaching after expressing 'inappropriate religious views', calling Westernised girls 'lunatics' and showing a topless image of himself. Aqib Khan worked as an English teacher at Harborne Academy from December 2020 to March 2023 and also ran an after school club

A panel of the Teaching Regulation Agency found that the 30-year-old made a series of unacceptable comments on a Microsoft Teams group in which he failed to maintain professional boundaries with pupil(s), discussed dating and how to “get girls” and showed a student a topless photo where he was flexing his muscles.

It was claimed he also remarked about Islam taking over. He said that "by 2050 the whole of UK, France and Germany will look like Birmingham", "the number of Muslims went up 44% in 10 years. Everyone else is falling or growing at a snail’s pace."

Sounds like a wrongun so I'm very pleased he's been fired. 

Your thoughts?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-teacher-who-called-westernised-28923532

We must say no to having a Sharia law govern this country. I am not Muslim. I will not follow Muslim ruling. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

We must say no to having a Sharia law govern this country. I am not Muslim. I will not follow Muslim ruling. 

You might have to in a few years because we're sleepwalking into becoming an Islamic State.

• Haha 1