Birmingham Teacher Who Called 'Westernised Girls Lunatics' Is Sacked For .

17 hours ago, Draggletail said:

Given his comment that "westernised girls are lunatics" it does does make you you wonder if he was trained as a teacher here.

Trained to hate British another obsessed by sounds of it  

• Like 2

Considering there was no police action taken for action by some  eastern culture Muslim parents who protested against the Western teacher in Kettlethorpe school's comments and the Western non-Muslim boy in Bradford who accidentally dropped a Quaran and received death threats, would it be safe to assume no police action would be taken if parents want to protest outside this school?

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Considering there was no police action taken for action by some  eastern culture Muslim parents who protested against the Western teacher in Kettlethorpe school's comments and the Western non-Muslim boy in Bradford who accidentally dropped a Quaran and received death threats, would it be safe to assume no police action would be taken if parents want to protest outside this school?

They will probably burn it down or something similar if a Muslim dropped a bible I would pick it up and hand it back !

3 hours ago, El Cid said:

I have a white friend and when his young daughters tried to come out wearing leggings, he took them home to get changed. I found that rather strange, but some parents want their daughters to dress modestly and others not.

White leggings are a fashion crime in my eyes but why does that ‘modesty’ have to come into this again? We don’t talk about parents wanting their sons to dress ‘modestly’. Why not?  Why is always girls and women?  And it’s nothing to do with style of men’s clothes.  What about men with bare chests in summer.  Short shorts?  Skimpy swimming trunks?  Tight jeans?  

9 minutes ago, redruby said:

White leggings are a fashion crime in my eyes but why does that ‘modesty’ have to come into this again? We don’t talk about parents wanting their sons to dress ‘modestly’. Why not?  Why is always girls and women?  And it’s nothing to do with style of men’s clothes.  What about men with bare chests in summer.  Short shorts?  Skimpy swimming trunks?  Tight jeans?  

Some women's leggings are really tight can even see a camels toe on some ...reyt bonus 😉

11 minutes ago, redruby said:

I am sure we will end up all the same, but in recent times the fashion is for girls to wear figure hugging leggings. In a few years time, girls and boys will all look the same :)

33 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I am sure we will end up all the same, but in recent times the fashion is for girls to wear figure hugging leggings. In a few years time, girls and boys will all look the same :)

I remember white leggings first time around in the 80s.  They were horrible then and still are in my personal opinion.  But if others like them , so what? It’s  got nothing to with modesty and controlling what women wear whilst men don’t have to worry about this.  For heaven’s sake, mini skirts were all the rage in the 1960s!!  It’s not a modern phenomenon for girls to follow fashion!!

42 minutes ago, gaz678 said:

Some women's leggings are really tight can even see a camels toe on some ...reyt bonus 😉

Aye, but what about MAMILs (often seen on a bicycle in the Peak District on Sundays). 

• Like 1