Very Quiet On Here .

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Is it me or has anyone else noticed how quiet its been on here for about a week ?

Not like it was a few years ago, school holidays now, so I am free to post more often!

16 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Not like it was a few years ago, school holidays now, so I am free to post more often!

When do you go back to school ? And what are you doing up at this time? Hope you are not using your phone in bed . 

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

When do you go back to school ? And what are you doing up at this time? Hope you are not using your phone in bed . 

I do check my mobile in bed and go to bed too late, a lot of younger people dont have regular sleep times

I think a lot of people have given up.

Same old stuff, same old complaints, keep coming round again and again, but nothing ever chages does it?

Election might perk thing up a bit...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

I think a lot of people have given up.

Same old stuff, same old complaints, keep coming round again and again, but nothing ever chages does it?

Election might perk thing up a bit...

A General Erection wouldn’t sort this lot out. :D

59 minutes ago, crookesey said:

A General Erection wouldn’t sort this lot out. :D

More like a 

General anaesthesia

General anaesthesia is a state of controlled unconsciousness. During a general anaesthetic, medicines are used to send you to sleep, so you're unaware of surgery and do not move or feel pain while it's carried out.

General anaesthesia is used for surgical procedures where it's safer or more comfortable for you to be unconscious. It's usually used for long operations or those that would otherwise be very painful.

It's not clear exactly how it works, but it's known that all anaesthetics stop the nerves from passing signals to the brain. This means you do not feel anything.

(Substitute 'surgical procedures' for 'decimating forums') 😀.

See you after the ban 8)

• Haha 2