No Such Thing As 'Naughty'

2 hours ago, Resident said:

...The child in question regularly berates the teachers and calls them inferior, infidels etc...

I dread to think what this child will be like as a teenager and adult. *Shudders*

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Not yet but I don't think given my previous meetings with the head that they'd dare. 

It's really getting to me, My daughter used to be bubbly, outgoing & loads of friends and now she just wants to be alone, she's 7. 

I'm getting to the point that it's getting harder not to take things into my own hands and go lay them on this kid's dad. It's clearly learned behaviour from home. 

Sorry to hear about your daughter's problem.

My advice? Get her into martial arts 👍

From the wording of the post the child calling the teachers infidels I suspect there’s other problems to overcome problems that the child and its parents will play on it’s a card that is pulled all too often.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

From the wording of the post the child calling the teachers infidels I suspect there’s other problems to overcome problems that the child and its parents will play on it’s a card that is pulled all too often.

It's something I did report to SYP as my daughter said he called her one too. 

Nothing has happened since, but then they did nothing to protect hundreds of young girls being abused & raped. 

6 minutes ago, Resident said:

It's something I did report to SYP as my daughter said he called her one too. 

Nothing has happened since, but then they did nothing to protect hundreds of young girls being abused & raped. 

Sad world we live in Resident but I think you are on the ball so to speak and will fight for your girl good luck with it pal.

12 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Sad world we live in Resident but I think you are on the ball so to speak and will fight for your girl good luck with it pal.

I will murder every last man, woman and child to protect her. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

When I was at school the naughty kids were shouted at by teachers and even scutched round the back of the head bent over and beaten with a gym slipper or made to stick their hands out and got them caned now they are poor little lambs with special needs ADHD or summat and you have to treat them like fragile little darlings.

Proper education in them.days 

• Like 1