Breakdown Cover . And Renewal

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

Tha What???

I've been a member 42 years, where's my 500 quid?

Padders. As I said to Axe above, when it comes to renewal time have a look and see what price Startrescue comes in at. Can’t do any harm just to have a look. 👀.

9 minutes ago, Padders said:

Tha What???

I've been a member 42 years, where's my 500 quid?

The AA members  voted about 25 years ago  in favour to accept a takeover.  Eligible members such as myself at the time received a windfall after the takeover completion. 

7 minutes ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

Padders. As I said to Axe above, when it comes to renewal time have a look and see what price Startrescue comes in at. Can’t do any harm just to have a look. 👀.

Ha Ha. 

Just renewed it Ist April.  £73-58.

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

The AA members  voted about 25 years ago  in favour to accept a takeover.  Eligible members such as myself at the time received a windfall after the takeover completion. 

Well I never got £500 and I'm sure I was eligible..

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Yes it was 1998, I cashed it in and used the money for a holiday to Greece.

I've been with Startrescue for a number of years and because I've never had to use their services I got a small discount. I renewed last month and my premium went from £49 to £61 because my car is now 10 years old and is now more likely to break down.

• Like 1