Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Norwich

15 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Excellent comeback, Norwich have only themselves to blame.

As a Norwich man, had I been on this forum last night I would have reassured all Wednesday fans even at 2-0 up that a dodgy, Wagner-inspired screw-up was easily possible.

6 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

As a Norwich man, had I been on this forum last night I would have reassured all Wednesday fans even at 2-0 up that a dodgy, Wagner-inspired screw-up was easily possible.

Not the manager’s fault. Poor finishing was 100% to blame.

6 hours ago, crookesey said:

I’m not into predictions however, now that now we appear to have woken up I’m looking at three possible scenarios.

a) We go down by a point.

b) We go down on goal difference.

c) We survive by a point.

Well it’s a lot better than it was. 🤞/

Option b I don't even want to think about.

53 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Not the manager’s fault. Poor finishing was 100% to blame.

Well, that's certainly what left us vulnerable by half-time. It should have been done and dusted, that is indeed the fault of the players.

3 hours ago, AndrewC said:

Well, that's certainly what left us vulnerable by half-time. It should have been done and dusted, that is indeed the fault of the players.

bet theres a few battered and bruised Norwich players today, we proved in the 2nd half we were at the game

Danny as got to stop Beadle playing out from the back,Top Premier clubs might be able to do this,but we have defenders that might be good at battling but skill wise not very good at All,Paterson seems to bring out the best of is teamates when he is playing,Stoke on saturday is going to be a very important game,but hope Danny stops making silly mistakes

40 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

The results last night were very favourable and some of the teams near the bottom are getting confidence sapping defeats, our fate is slowly coming back into our own hands.

Technically it’s already in our own hands.
If in fantasy land we take maximum points, Stoke would have to win their three remaining games to finish above us on goal difference, and if they did that Plymouth can only finish a point behind us at best.

Thanks for indulging me.

5 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Technically it’s already in our own hands.
If in fantasy land we take maximum points, Stoke would have to win their three remaining games to finish above us on goal difference, and if they did that Plymouth can only finish a point behind us at best.

Thanks for indulging me.

On a side note: How did Birmingham get so bad?