Brett Garbutt: 'Evil' Rotherham Rapist Groomed 'Vulnerable' Girl

16 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

...before carrying out multiple attacks.........

A twisted Rotherham man groomed a 'vulnerable' girl before raping her multiple times over the course of a nine day period. 

Brett Garbutt remained silent as he was jailed for five counts of rape committed against a teenage girl. 

Judge Graham Reeds KC told Sheffield Crown Court that Garbutt was aware of the girl’s 'particular vulnerabilities' and 'exploited' them in order to carry out the offences

Just nasty.. I hope he never sees the light of day again. Pure evil!!!

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/brett-garbutt-evil-rotherham-rapist-groomed-vulnerable-girl-before-carrying-out-multiple-attacks-4569740

Death by lethal injection!

• Like 1

Another case gone through Sheffield crown court today.

I had a talk a while back with a friend who works for the CPS in eastern england.

Was thoroughly depressing  ,how she manages to turn up for work each day beats me 

Can be a pretty grim world out there

17 hours ago, hackey lad said:

12 years .  How many right minded people would think that is a good sentence? 

Obviously an extremely lenient sentence. (Why) :loopy: With good behaviour he could be out in six years, as I understand it. And there is an extremely high possibility that he'll re-offend. Not good to say the very least.

Edited by Draggletail
Emoji