So Called Celebrities

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Alson Hammond, Rylan Clarke, Rob Rinder are talentless crap.  Argue with that. 

Quite easily.

One completed training through television workshops including acting as a teenager in several dramas and has consistently undertaken television, radio presenting work for the past 20 years. 

Another is a former singer who was performed in several tribute acts before breaking into television performing.

The third is a fully qualified barrister who spent many years working at the criminal bar in complex fraud, white collar crime and anti money laundering work before successfully auditioning into front his own court arbitration show and now obtaining several other prime presenting roles. 

They are all earning six figure salaries out of their television draw, presenting skills and talent.

You are free to not like them, you are free to not watch them, You are free to declare them rubbish. But let's not talk nonsense. They all clearly have some 'talent'. I dare say probably more than you have. Talentless people do not have decades long careers in television and media. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Quite easily.

One completed training through television workshops including acting as a teenager in several dramas and has consistently undertaken television, radio presenting work for the past 20 years. 

Another is a former singer who was performed in several tribute acts before breaking into television performing.

The third is a fully qualified barrister who spent many years working at the criminal bar in complex fraud, white collar crime and anti money laundering work before successfully auditioning into front his own court arbitration show and now obtaining several other prime presenting roles. 

They are all earning six figure salaries out of their television draw, presenting skills and talent.

You are free to not like them, you are free to not watch them, You are free to declare them rubbish. But let's not talk nonsense. They all clearly have some 'talent'. I dare say probably more than you have. Talentless people do not have decades long careers in television and media. 

None of them are talented entertainers.  Hammond was kicked out first on  big brother because the public didn't like her, Clarke came third on X factor and nearly went long before if it wasn't for silly Walsh keeping him in just like awful Jedward  plus I have never seen him sing since on TV and rinder is a judge not an entertainer.  They are just TV personalities but just like Marmite.  Enough said.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

None of them are talented entertainers.  Hammond was kicked out first on  big brother because the public didn't like her, Clarke came third on X factor and nearly went long before if it wasn't for silly Walsh keeping him in just like awful Jedward  plus I have never seen him sing since on TV and rinder is a judge not an entertainer.  They are just TV personalities but just like Marmite.  Enough said.

Jesus, you are hard work. What the hell do you mean they are not entertainers.

For the record, Robert Rinder isn't a judge. He presents a spoof courtroom style arbitration show which is primarily for the purpose of entertainment.  Do you seriously think Judge Rinder is a real courtroom? 

I have just said earlier, Allison has done acting before big brother appearance . Rylan, well before X factor was already a model, singer and performer in various venues.  How is that not entertainment experience.

They're not producing documentaries or reading the news. Just what do you think television presenting is. 

Their positions on big brother or x factor, which are nothing more than glorified game shows, is irrelevant.  It still doesn't detract from their basic talent and popularity. 

I don't disagree that they are Marmite to the viewers. That's no different to any other personality past or present. Even some of the so-called stars of yesterday I couldn't stand. 

However, get over yourself with your judgement that they are not talented or entertaining. To some people they are and that's exactly why they get paid to front programs year after year.

17 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Jesus, you are hard work. What the hell do you mean they are not entertainers.

For the record, Robert Rinder isn't a judge. He presents a spoof courtroom style arbitration show which is primarily for the purpose of entertainment.  Do you seriously think Judge Rinder is a real courtroom? 

I have just said earlier, Allison has done acting before big brother appearance . Rylan, well before X factor was already a model, singer and performer in various venues.  How is that not entertainment experience.

They're not producing documentaries or reading the news. Just what do you think television presenting is. 

Their positions on big brother or x factor, which are nothing more than glorified game shows, is irrelevant.  It still doesn't detract from their basic talent and popularity. 

I don't disagree that they are Marmite to the viewers. That's no different to any other personality past or present. Even some of the so-called stars of yesterday I couldn't stand. 

However, get over yourself with your judgement that they are not talented or entertaining. To some people they are and that's exactly why they get paid to front programs year after year.

Why don't you go on telly with a couple of versions  of your own shows,   instead of Mastermind you could call it, I think I know everything!  Or!  ECCO Nob of the Bailey. :loopy:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Why don't you go on telly with a couple of versions  of your own shows,   instead of Mastermind you could call it, I think I know everything!  Or!  ECCO Nob of the Bailey. :loopy:

No no no,  there's nothing to be scoffed at in Ecco giving his opinion however you disagree with it,  please,  attack the post 

not the poster as SF says.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Well firstly I have no desire to have a career in television or on stage. 

Secondly, unlike the three people you are singling out, I don't have any training, skills or experience in performing or broadcast presenting. 

Now. Do you have anything to actually to debate or just resorting to silly name calling and emojis.  

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Well firstly I have no desire to have a career in television or on stage. 

Secondly, unlike the three people you are singling out, I don't have any training, skills or experience in performing or broadcast presenting. 

Now. Do you have anything to actually to debate or just resorting to silly name calling and emojis.  

In all your post you always think your opion supersedes everyone elses.  I wasn't name calling, it was my of describing how you seem to think you know everything, no matter what the topic may be, and plenty of other posters have remarked on this. By the way loads and loads of posters use emojis, I suppose they are silly too.  :roll:

2 hours ago, cressida said:

No no no,  there's nothing to be scoffed at in Ecco giving his opinion however you disagree with it,  please,  attack the post 

not the poster as SF says.

I was giving my opion.

• Thanks 1