So Called Celebrities

18 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I was giving my opion.

I was giving my opion.

19 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I was giving my opion.

Which is what the forum is all about and you're very good at it,  but if we name call SF will object.

In all your post you always think your opion supersedes everyone elses.  I wasn't name calling, it was my of describing how you seem to think you know everything, no matter what the topic may be, and plenty of other posters have remarked on this. By the way loads and loads of posters use emojis, I suppose they are silly too.  :roll:

Quite ironic comment considering your own earlier posts boldly declaring statements like "argue with that" and "enough said"

Makes it sound as if somehow what you're coming out with is beyond debate. 

You can have your opinions on whether you like them, whether you choose to watch them, why you don't understand how they are so popular...  But when you come out with nonsense like they have no talent I'm going to call you out on it. Clearly that is not the case. Two of them have had well over a decade or more as entertainers before their current primetime thing. One through acting and presenting the other through singing and performing.  The third has spent years working as a high level barrister at the criminal bar before successfully auditioning for his own show and now transferred to the network's flagship programs.   

Regardless of whether you personally like them, it is blatantly obvious they have some kind of talent otherwise they wouldn't have been the ones who made it to the big leagues out of the thousands of showbiz wannabes and has-beens churning through the system every year, nor would they keep earning big paychecks to front the big shows would they. 

You always pick my post to waffle on even though on this thread the OP even said the three Celebs mentioned are talentless no marks but as per you decided to target my post, thats  why you recieve the level of sarcasm in my replies. 

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

You always pick my post to waffle on even though on this thread the OP even said the three Celebs mentioned are talentless no marks but as per you decided to target my post, thats  why you recieve the level of sarcasm in my replies. 

Maybe refresh yourself what you said at post #9.

YOU asked for an argument so that is why I've specifically picked out YOUR posts. 

On 13/04/2024 at 13:03, hackey lad said:

Just picked up the Good Lady’s tv magazine . 
What is happening to the standard of tv  , when you’ve got Alison Hammond hosting the new series of For The Love Of Dogs . She doesn’t own a dog, has never owned a dog and in fact has never had any pets. Then we’ve got another travel series with Rob Rinder and Rylan Clark going to Italy .  
Yes , we don’t have to watch it but how do these talentless no marks get jobs ? 

Can’t say I like Ryan Clark or Alison Hammond, I’ll also add Kate Garraway to the list.  I don’t dislike Rob Rinder tho.  Life would be boring if we all liked the same celebrities and music, there would be very little choice if that was the case. My friend thinks Hammond has a larger than life personality and is brilliant on This Morning, I don’t watch the show so can’t comment on that, could be why she has been chosen to do the new series For The Love Of Dogs. You never know she might fall in love with a few dogs when she does the show and adopt some. 

• 2 months later...
On 13/04/2024 at 13:03, hackey lad said:

Just picked up the Good Lady’s tv magazine . 
What is happening to the standard of tv  , when you’ve got Alison Hammond hosting the new series of For The Love Of Dogs . She doesn’t own a dog, has never owned a dog and in fact has never had any pets. Then we’ve got another travel series with Rob Rinder and Rylan Clark going to Italy .  
Yes , we don’t have to watch it but how do these talentless no marks get jobs ? 

They will never fill the shoes of Paul O’Grady presenting For The Love Of Dogs, whoever they choose as the presenter.

• Like 1

Today if you've got fake tits, lips, nose, bum and whatever else,  and you grab yourself a bit of television appearance....you're a celebrity 😉 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...