Blackburn V Sheffield Wednesday Fc

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

2/9 to be relegated Mr. W.

And as you say "The bookies are right more times that their wrong"

My dad was a bit of a gambler, it never appealed to me,  even from a very young age I worked out that it wouldn't be possible for a bookies business to exist if the punter had even a 50% of winning. Which meant that the odds were stacked..

See you next season .

• Like 1

well its never over until

the lady sings, so it was a pity about today ,but never give up hope while there is a pulse, but either way the most important thing is we keep the manager and his team together for next season,sunderland are after them amongst others, but in the paper it said it would cost any team big money to get them,that leads me to believe theres some big contracts,its well known he bought some out of big contracts to get them and many traveled far to come to us , so lets hope ect,ect

On 13/04/2024 at 17:05, bassett one said:

WELL away we go its win or bust now i think ,what do others think?

It’s not ‘win’, it’s something that rhymes with pit, as it happens we could lose this and still stay up, highly unlikely but still possible.

The results Saturday will be very important, Hudders and Birmingham have winnable games with Stoke and Plymouth to play each other, if by some miracle Rovrum could get something out of Brum (very doubtful) it gives us the perfect incentive to beat Blackburn whether we can then do that or not is another matter, Rovers will see the game as the one that makes them safe so they won't be sitting back, I feel it could all be over by Sunday afternoon.

On 15/04/2024 at 16:27, Top4719 said:

The results Saturday will be very important, Hudders and Birmingham have winnable games with Stoke and Plymouth to play each other, if by some miracle Rovrum could get something out of Brum (very doubtful) it gives us the perfect incentive to beat Blackburn whether we can then do that or not is another matter, Rovers will see the game as the one that makes them safe so they won't be sitting back, I feel it could all be over by Sunday afternoon.

Rotherham have lost their manager though so you never know, I can't see it myself either though. I'm not optimistic we'll get the 3 points but as always I hope I'm proved wrong.

On 15/04/2024 at 11:27, Top4719 said:

Huddersfield's last game is away at Ipswich,  a lot( top and bottom) could depend on that.