Should We Phase Out Alcohol?

3 hours ago, gaz678 said:

In Europe youngsters are allowed to drink wine so they don't have to sneak off to off-licence for alcohol unlike British kids

Oh, so that makes it all ok then..😏

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

I’d support any measures govt introduced to lower alcohol consumption. Never happen mind. 

Give over, forums wouldn't be half as much fun if that was introduced.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

NO!!!!!

Give me some pleasure in my final years!!!

Can you still afford it Thirsty..

Was £2-30 a pint in Lane Top club in January, now £3-00.

In the Hartley House £3-30.

Thankfully, it's a bit cheaper at your place!  By the way, I'm still waiting for a pint AND before you ask, I'm moving slowly as I'm weighed down by all the "badges" I keep beig emailed by the landlords of the forum.  Not sure what's happening, but that's why I am a bit late in tonight!

18 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Thankfully, it's a bit cheaper at your place!  By the way, I'm still waiting for a pint AND before you ask, I'm moving slowly as I'm weighed down by all the "badges" I keep beig emailed by the landlords of the forum.  Not sure what's happening, but that's why I am a bit late in tonight!

You've been served Thirsty..

1 minute ago, Padders said:

You've been served Thirsty..

yes -but after I posted that!  No worries, you have other customers to serve and (like me) are on multiple pages of the site.  Another pint when you are free, and one for you as well!  You deserve it!

4 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

yes -but after I posted that!  No worries, you have other customers to serve and (like me) are on multiple pages of the site.  Another pint when you are free, and one for you as well!  You deserve it!

Thank you Thirsty, I'll just have half, here's yours 🍺