Men - To Stand At The Toilet For A Pee Or Sit?

1 hour ago, Draggletail said:

It's an old thread that I just re-commented on.

It's a choice for some of us men. Risk over spraying and making a mess or sitting and not making a mess.

It’s not foolproof sitting down because it can spray between the seat and the pan ending up on your clothes and down the front!

I’ve always stood to attention and must be a cavalier because I have a royal flush!😆

echo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Draggletail said:

It's an old thread that I just re-commented on.

It's a choice for some of us men. Risk over spraying and making a mess or sitting and not making a mess.

Well Draggle , just make sure you bring wipes , to clean the bad aim 😁

12 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Yes they can 

image.png.952c6ed26cb87fc3f72cd46a4ce44286.png

I saw something on YouTube a few months ago,  women standing up and peeing on Tower Bridge or somewear similar. They were making a point by doing it. I didn't think women could stand up and pee without making a mess, but these women seemed to be making a good job of it. I was surprised to be honest.

20 hours ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

It's a brilliant thread this . Like Pattricia , I was a Nurse & the amount of times ,in the morning , I was greeted by " ATTENTION ! 😅, I used to laugh & told them to have a nice long pee , 

You can't have a pee when 'standing to attention; though, not unless you're an acrobat! 😕

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

You can't have a pee when 'standing to attention; though, not unless you're an acrobat! 😕

Babies do. Number of times I’ve been changing a nappy, got baby all nice and clean and then just as I’m about to put the new nappy on UP it goes and squirts all over the place.

17 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

Babies do. Number of times I’ve been changing a nappy, got baby all nice and clean and then just as I’m about to put the new nappy on UP it goes and squirts all over the place.

But baby wouldn't be vertically challenged regarding hitting the urinal/toilet!