Men - To Stand At The Toilet For A Pee Or Sit?

15 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

Agreed not vertical, but baby boy usually manages to hit everything including meย ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've changed my fair share of nappies in my time (two baby boys) and I can't remember having been squirted on. The poo is my lingering memory, I think that probably overrides any memories of the pee. ๐Ÿ˜‚

On 25/04/2024 at 16:41, pattricia said:

When I was nursing, I was on the menโ€™s ward. All were bedridden after having operations. We had to give them a bed bath every morning. On pulling back the bedclothes ย I was often met with the menโ€™s penises standing upright in the air.! I always threw a cold flannel over it, then pulled the curtains closed roundย the bed, and went back later to check if the patient had โ€œcalmed down โ€œ .

It could just be that they were p**s proud, it's a reaction to needing a pee, something to do with the prostate I think.

10 hours ago, crisispoint said:

It could just be that they were p**s proud, it's a reaction to needing a pee, something to do with the prostate I think.

Just looked it up, "ย When you have an erection, the corpus cavernous fills with blood and constricts the urethra, alsoย limiting your ability to pee"

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a43365667/how-to-pee-with-boner-urologist-explains-rena-malik/

• Thanks 1