No More Fa Cup Replays

On 18/04/2024 at 13:22, iansheff said:

Well we can't have the big clubs overpaid players getting worn out, they need all their energy for the European trophy competitions, are they not altering the format meaning more matches? They are not bothered about the fans and the clubs outside of the Premier League, all they are bothered about are the big clubs, sooner they disappear off into a European Super league the better. 

Totally agree M8 always said top six every season in premier shouldn't be allowed in fa and league cups the next season. There only interested in champions league. Let other teams have a chance at silver wear ... 

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

The road is to the Championship which is where Wednesday are struggling to stay like Headless Chickens.

You mean those Headless Chickens that have overturned a 12 point deficit & given themselves a real chance of staying  in the Championship ..

The original Headless Chickens from S2 gave up the ghost a long long time…going in the record books for all the wrong reasons…

31 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You mean those Headless Chickens that have overturned a 12 point deficit & given themselves a real chance of staying  in the Championship ..

Yep that's them the same headless Chickens you posted about their last 7 games.

32 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Yep that's them the same headless Chickens you posted about their last 7 games.

Yep…

Wednesday have a real chance of stopping up on the basis of being 1 point off safety with 3 games left ….

Me personally..I don’t think they’ll do it …but like I said…hope I’m wrong…

Not that difficult to understand ,but hope that’s cleared it up for you ..🙄

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Yep…

Wednesday have a real chance of stopping up on the basis of being 1 point off safety with 3 games left ….

Me personally..I don’t think they’ll do it …but like I said…hope I’m wrong…

Not that difficult to understand ,but hope that’s cleared it up for you ..🙄

Where did I say I don't understand or needed anything cleared up?.

Take your time.