Dem Blades V The Clarets

6 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Bottom of the table clash.  Burnley only beaten us once at BDTBL in 21 attempts apparently.  Shall we see if we can manage 3 points then? 

2 - 0 Blades. 

Make that twice in 22.  It doesn't help when most of the players can't be bothered & we've a keeper, who'd have to raise his game just to be classed as s****, (I don't know why you're sat on the bench Foderingham?). 

I don't want to see or hear Wilder defending them, I want to see him disowning them. 

I need a drink. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Make that twice in 22.  It doesn't help when most of the players can't be bothered & we've a keeper, who'd have to raise his game just to be classed as s****, (I don't know why you're sat on the bench Foderingham?). 

I don't want to see or hear Wilder defending them, I want to see him disowning them. 

I need a drink. 

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻👍

Absolute garbage. A returning failed manager spending millions (again) on sub-standard players.

When will we learn?

The keeper is an absolute embarrassment.

The manager returned with a belt full of failures.

We have a joke of a defence (accepting the forced omissions of Robinson, Baldock, Egan, Basham).

I left 20 minutes before full time and wished I’d left earlier.

Time to get the **** out of our club.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

What millions has he spent again. 

Mate…I know you like Wilder.

I don’t. 

He’s a busted flush.

We’ll have to agree to disagree.

(Wasn’t it £2.5m  on Grbic so says Transfermkt) There’s you plural millions spent on dog****.).

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1