Britains Got Talent.

As I hang my head in shame, I take back ALL the horrible things I have said about Amanda Holden,  she looked beautiful last night and she did the right thing by giving the young female singer the Golden Buzzer, I would definately give Amanda one and yes I'm still on about the Golden Buzzer. :hihi:

34 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

As I hang my head in shame, I take back ALL the horrible things I have said about Amanda Holden,  she looked beautiful last night and she did the right thing by giving the young female singer the Golden Buzzer, I would definately give Amanda one and yes I'm still on about the Golden Buzzer. :hihi:

Well that's very good of you Mr. P.

It's a step in the right direction, But I find it very hard to forgive your past misgivings about our Amanda..

Maybe, just Maybe, you've seen the light at last.

Well Done Clapping GIF by Got Talent Global

12 minutes ago, Padders said:

Well that's very good of you Mr. P.

It's a step in the right direction, But I find it very hard to forgive your past misgivings about our Amanda..

Maybe, just Maybe, you've seen the light at last.

Well Done Clapping GIF by Got Talent Global

It was all tongue in cheeck Padders but after her performance last night she brought a  tear to my eye and I reciprocate exactly what she is doing in the picture you posted.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I haven’t watched Britains Got Talent yet. Amanda is my favourite judge on the show. 

She would have been a good presenter on This Morning, I would watched some of the show if she was on it, I very rarely watch it now. Apparently Philip Scofield didn’t like Amanda so she didn’t get a permanent job on the show.

38 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I haven’t watched Britains Got Talent yet. Amanda is my favourite judge on the show. 

She would have been a good presenter on This Morning, I would watched some of the show if she was on it, I very rarely watch it now. Apparently Philip Scofield didn’t like Amanda so she didn’t get a permanent job on the show.

I would like to see her and Ricky Gervais present the show,  they both have their feet on the ground with loads of show biz experience, the interviews would be both serious and funny, there would be no cases of being starstruck buttering up, they are both genuine and not fake they just say it has it is. 

4 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I would like to see her and Ricky Gervais present the show,  they both have their feet on the ground with loads of show biz experience, the interviews would be both serious and funny, there would be no cases of being starstruck buttering up, they are both genuine and not fake they just say it has it is. 

I agree with you about those two presenting the show. They would be funny but also serious and professional when discussing a sad story.  

Edited by hauxwell

11 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I'm afraid Amanda has gone OTT with the lipstick tonight Mr. P.

I think Simon Cowell must see all of the acts before they appear on Britains Got Talent. Putting some acts on who he knows will get the buzzer to make it appear as though that’s their first appearance on the televised version.  Also his physical appearance is strange. He is unshaven and his staring eyes look as though he’s had some plastic surgery done. However Ant & Dec make the programme enjoyable with their enthusiasm.

• Like 1