Britains Got Talent.

Seen BGT tonight for the first time . When it came to the end of the show , before the voting , I could not remember all the acts . That shows how crap they were . The only good ones I remembered were the magic act and the last woman singer . All the rest were poor or average .  

54 minutes ago, Padders said:

I didn't rate him Pat.

Not my cup of tea I'm afraid..

Hahaha! I knew you would say that, just because,  when he did his impression of Amanda he actually sang better than she can, she actually owes him one for making her sound good. :hihi:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Padders said:

I didn't rate him Pat.

Not my cup of tea I'm afraid..

Well he’s in the final so lots of viewers must have voted for him. Actually I think the male opera singer will win the final. He was in a previous semi this week, and although I’m not a fan of opera, his voice was magnificent.

24 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Well he’s in the final so lots of viewers must have voted for him. Actually I think the male opera singer will win the final. He was in a previous semi this week, and although I’m not a fan of opera, his voice was magnificent.

Yes the public quite rightly put him through eventually after little Miss Jealous Pants Amanda voted for the dancer instead.  All just because he could sing better than her.  :hihi:

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I wish someone would tie that big show off Bruno to his chair, flippin annoying.:rant:

Little miss jealous pants looks spectacular tonight...