Britains Got Talent.

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The final was the only one I watched fully due too babysitting. Seen odd bits of the other shows. How a dog act who has been on before could get the wildcard in front of the blind singer and her blind pianist, I will never know.

The d day documentary on bbc2 was more of an interest to me.

27 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

The final was the only one I watched fully due too babysitting. Seen odd bits of the other shows. How a dog act who has been on before could get the wildcard in front of the blind singer and her blind pianist, I will never know.

Yes I agree with you on that one.

I'm glad a talented singer won as opposed to the rubbish that won it last year,   I persnally think the Opera singer chose  the wrong song,   even though he was brilliant people might have been put off due to the fact an Opera singer Paul Potts won the show with the same song previosly and the public wanted a change,  for the life of me thats the only reason I can think that happened,  not the worry I still say the show is a perfect spring board for their career path.