Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Westbrom

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

WELL is the old lady singing now or do we wait for sunderland? what do you think guys?

Another sell out crowd Mr. B.

Think a win will see us safe..  I'll go for for 2-1 the Owls..

And by the way it's the fat lady that does the singing!

40 minutes ago, Padders said:

Huddersfield are at home to Brum next Saturday so a draw or even a Huddersfield win could be good for the Owls, especially given that both have difficult fictures on the last day - Brum at home to Norwich and Huddersfield  at Ipswich.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Padders said:

trying to be politically correct padders

4 minutes ago, bassett one said:

trying to be politically correct padders

You will be glad to know that the Fat Lady has a bad case of Laryngitis.

Things are looking up.

If we are still out of the bottom 3 by the last game I'll feel much more confident. Huddersfield have got Birmingham next, whatever the result there will put us back in the bottom 3 I think with our poor goal difference unless we can avoid defeat here.

As always I'm not confident, I'll just wait and see without making any prediction and pray whatever we do in the next 2 games is enough to keep us up.

Don't get too excited, the owls are renoun for getting everyones hopes up with a class 1 performance, only for it to fall apart with a terrible performance in the next match.

Owls 0 - 2 West Brom

22 minutes ago, rogets said:

Don't get too excited, the owls are renoun for getting everyones hopes up with a class 1 performance, only for it to fall apart with a terrible performance in the next match.

Owls 0 - 2 West Brom

The performance against Blackburn, irrespective of the result, was ‘terrible’, so I look forward to a ‘class’ performance against West Brom. 😉

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

The performance against Blackburn, irrespective of the result, was ‘terrible’, so I look forward to a ‘class’ performance against West Brom. 😉

That could be the best approach for the Manager, tell them the performance against Blackburn was an embarrasment prior to the game

Then the owls will probably win 5-0 against WBA