Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Westbrom

12 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Just hope the crowd get up for it ,like the  Peterborough game & you never know 3pts in the bag.

Wish I was there Mr. Owl.

But unfortunately it's not like the old days when you could just pick a match and pay at the turnstyle..

I've been at Hillsboro many times in crowds of 40,000 plus.

The atmosphere is unbelievable.

I'd love to savour it again.

I gave up the ghost 10 or more years ago.

I create my own atmosphere, with a can or two of beer, thanks to radio Sheffield.

• Like 3

On 22/04/2024 at 21:53, Padders said:

Wish I was there Mr. Owl.

But unfortunately it's not like the old days when you could just pick a match and pay at the turnstyle..

I've been at Hillsboro many times in crowds of 40,000 plus.

The atmosphere is unbelievable.

I'd love to savour it again.

I gave up the ghost 10 or more years ago.

I create my own atmosphere, with a can or two of beer, thanks to radio Sheffield.

Just like me, but with the addition of severe Rheumatoid Arthritis, I’d need Fire & Rescue to get me out of one of those seats. :gag:

• Like 1

well i go when i have someone with me  as i suffer severe aches like electric shocks in my legs, but my heart is and always will be ,just bought the 5,000 game coin cost me £44  and i have a plaque,i had shares back in the day , i also have memorys of wembley over the years, but i will go as and when, i always have my burger and buy 50/50 tickets , but west brom is not easy but lets hope them fans can chant them over the winning line,suck the ball in west broms net and pattersons bashes them loads  

Hulls victory last night means WBA will want a result on Saturday, they're a very good side with an array of attacking talent, this will be a very, very tough game for the Owls and if I'm being honest we might well come away with nothing, will make it a very nervy last game particularly if Brum beat Hudders.

2 hours ago, owl.66 said:

Additional tickets 1250 have been released for the leppings Lane lower for owls fans ,but only 124 remain as from now 

All gone 

Ideal outcome today would be Wednesday to win and Huddersfield/Birmingham to draw.

But we know that won't happen, this is Wednesday and everyones hopes are high after a fantastic performance last week

Most likely outcome, HUddersfield to win their clash.

And Owls to lose today, my guess Owls 0 - 3 West Brom

10 minutes ago, rogets said:

Ideal outcome today would be Wednesday to win and Huddersfield/Birmingham to draw.

But we know that won't happen, this is Wednesday and everyones hopes are high after a fantastic performance last week

Most likely outcome, HUddersfield to win their clash.

And Owls to lose today, my guess Owls 0 - 3 West Brom

With both teams having something to play for it should be a very competitive game, and who knows what that will bring? If we fail to win this one it’s Sunderland, with then having nothing to play for, but having said that it’s a good time to throw a couple or three young aspiring players into the game, and they will be trying to show why they deserve to be there.

So it’s today for us, even a draw is no good, come on you Owls.