Locked Out Of Msn Email

im after some help re: ive been locked out of my msn/hotmail email due to suspicious activity i assume ive been hacked,as i had my netflix account hacked last week using the same email addreess.

problem is due to me having this email for quite some years ive forgot some of the answers to the questions they are asking for to prove its me eg post code/favourite film recent emails subjectline etc then comes back basically saying ive not passed the security questions. 

has anyone had simular problems with microsoft? and does anyone have any contact info for microsoft as i cant find anything other than phone numbers for sales not for support.

thanks.

5 hours ago, martinsheffuk said:

im after some help re: ive been locked out of my msn/hotmail email due to suspicious activity i assume ive been hacked,as i had my netflix account hacked last week using the same email addreess.

problem is due to me having this email for quite some years ive forgot some of the answers to the questions they are asking for to prove its me eg post code/favourite film recent emails subjectline etc then comes back basically saying ive not passed the security questions. 

has anyone had simular problems with microsoft? and does anyone have any contact info for microsoft as i cant find anything other than phone numbers for sales not for support.

thanks.

I had the same as you and the same problems . Ended up just leaving it and opening another Email address 

• Like 1

If you use this email address and/or password to log in to any other services you need to change the passwords on those services now.

Also if you use that email address as an account recovery address, or for 2FA purposes, change to a different email address.

Get a password manager, bitwarden is good and free.

• Like 1