Fancy A Kebab?

For context of those who don’t like to click through to The Star:

Adnans Sheffield: Health officer ‘very concerned’ after giving West Street kebab the worst hygiene score

From “unidentifiable” foods, to raw chicken being washed in a colander - these are the errors that landed one popular Sheffield kebab with the lowest food hygiene score
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, iamwoody said:

awful place , unhygienic  , food & horrible sexist staff , why anyone would go in this place is beyond me ? 

I suspect like most similar establishments, at 1:00 a.m. with the beer goggles on most customers will think it like the Savoy Grill. 

I don't exactly recall the fondly remembered Chubbies or Pepes either being the height of cleanliness and hygiene ratings but when you have had 17 vodka redbulls and crave your cheeseburger with cheesy fries, needs must. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This place has been like this for years, it lost its SFC franchise status years ago as a result of it.

Think it appeared on Channel 4, cant recall what programme.

Edited by HeHasRisen

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

This place has been like this for years, it lost its SFC franchise status years ago as a result of it.

Think it appeared on Channel 4, cant recall what programme.

That was one on The Wicker, wasn’t it?

An old episode of Undercover Boss?

Yes that was it. He was down at Imrans. 

Think they were comparing Imrans as a place that has dumped the franchise and were going it alone and going well, to Adnans who were about to have it taken off them.

• Like 1