2024 Local Elections

Have you sent off your postal vote yet, many already have. They know who to vote for.

In my area, more than  37% have sent off their postal votes.

Have you had a nice man/lady knock on your door and ask for your vote, or maybe you have just had a leaflet?

Do you have a notice on your door - no cold callers or no junk mail?

2 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Have you sent off your postal vote yet, many already have. They know who to vote for.

In my area, more than  37% have sent off their postal votes.

Have you had a nice man/lady knock on your door and ask for your vote, or maybe you have just had a leaflet?

Do you have a notice on your door - no cold callers or no junk mail?

What an absolutely bizarre opening post for a thread.

Sent my PV off bout a week ago, not had anyone knocking on my door - that I'm aware of, but did get a Labour leaflet through - despite having a clear notice requesting no junk mail or political literature - maybe they employ illiterate distributors/

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Sent my PV off bout a week ago, not had anyone knocking on my door - that I'm aware of, but did get a Labour leaflet through - despite having a clear notice requesting no junk mail or political literature - maybe they employ illiterate distributors/

I suspect they know that you’ve got to have something to moan about.

9 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I have never seen a request for no political literature, many ask for no junk mail, but political leaflets wouldnt be classed as junk mail.

You would complain if you didnt get any, cant win.

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

I suspect they know that you’ve got to have something to moan about.

Who's 'moaning' - it just got reposted it in the recycle bin - but if their distributors can't read...

18 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Postal votes sent off last week . Not heard a peep from Labour round these parts . Just found out their candidate is Lisa Banes , never heard of her . Is she another one parachuted in by the party ?

She is on Twitter, this one?

https://twitter.com/LisaBanes_

Labour PPC for Thirsk and Malton. Labour National Policy Forum rep for Yorkshire. Yorkshire Labour REC member.