Whats Replacing The Old Wilkco At St James Retail Park

3 minutes ago, redruby said:

Specsavers are moving out and a pound shop is replacing their unit.

I very seriously doubt that, the Specsavers unit is TINY!
Possibly big enough for a small corner shop, but not any kind of worthwhile retail space.

Either supply links to proof of your claims, or stop posting fake news :loopy:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

I very seriously doubt that, the Specsavers unit is TINY!
Possibly big enough for a small corner shop, but not any kind of worthwhile retail space.

Either supply links to proof of your claims, or stop posting fake news :loopy:

It’s not going to be a massive Poundland, just a small pound shop.  I did hear something about Poundland opening on Woodseats though.

its a bit hard to see how big the proposed pound shop will be as its got lots of offices ect, i am not saying it will be big though i would of prefered a iceland , any one know were spec savers are going as i use that branch

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bassett one said:

any one know were spec savers are going as i use that branch

Nowhere, they're not moving... I found nothing online about it, and no proof has been provided to back up the claims 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

Nowhere, they're not moving... I found nothing online about it, and no proof has been provided to back up the claims 🤷‍♂️

Well I was told otherwise.  Maybe they got it wrong, I don’t know.  From what I understood the plans are at an early stage so there wouldn’t necessarily be anything to find online about it.

2 minutes ago, redruby said:

Well I was told otherwise.  Maybe they got it wrong, I don’t know.  From what I understood the plans are at an early stage so there wouldn’t necessarily be anything to find online about it.

Out of interest - who told you?

• Like 1