Nhs Stupidity

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

You’re losing it John, that’s what supporting the Tories does to a person.

As I've said before, you have zero idea who I 'support'.

Get back under your bridge.

Edited by RollingJ

Just now, Mister Gee said:

Well why don’t you tell us who you support? 

Because it is none of your business.

Anyway, I thought you were going to bed so you could get up at 5.30AM to go and do your pea-shelling job?

Just now, RollingJ said:

Because it is none of your business.

Anyway, I thought you were going to bed so you could get up at 5.30AM to go and do your pea-shelling job?

Thank you, that’s the response I expected. 

17 hours ago, Anna B said:

I was in hospital recently when another patient was taken seriously ill because none of the nurses  had realised she was diabetic and she'd been given ordinary food rather than the special diet she was on, and went into a coma. It was in her notes but it had been missed as she was moved from ward to ward. 

I'd like to think that this was a rare occasion, but it seems to be an everyday occurance.

I don't think it's a rare occurence unfortunately. They essentially killed my great uncle a few years ago due to failing to follow basic instructions. He'd had a few falls at home and ended up in hospital after falling on his front doorstep. His doctor provided some documentation to the hospital saying the barriers on the side of his bed should be kept up because he had a tendency to wander and fall over. They failed to do so, he went for a wander and fell and hit his head on the hard floor in the hospital corridor. He died 24 hours later from a bleed on the brain.

Edited by Vrsaljko

53 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Not enough qualified staff.! Simple as that ! I know people with cancer who have been waiting months for a scan.

Lack of qualified staff due to Brexit presumably.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Not enough qualified staff.! Simple as that ! I know people with cancer who have been waiting months for a scan.

Funny how many of those qualified staff always seem to find plenty of time to fit in their private funded consultations and academic consulting and teaching and medicolegal work on the side though.  

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 2