Nhs Stupidity

15 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Again, nothing to do with the subject, which was merely questioning why the SAME individual had to make two calls about my results, which were all on the same report.

At a guess maybe they only have so long periods phonecall? It may seem logical to you to do both together, but it would double the length of the call? Maybe the person has so many people to get through in a certain time? I'm only guessing mind

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

At a guess maybe they only have so long periods phonecall? It may seem logical to you to do both together, but it would double the length of the call? Maybe the person has so many people to get through in a certain time? I'm only guessing mind

I think you are guessing wrong - I've had a couple of quite lengthy telephone 'consultations', with no 'hurry up', I've another call to make' suggestions. It is similar to the situation where you can only deal with one issue in a proper surgery-based consultation - or so they claim - I've successfully dealt with more than one in a single appointment.

8 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Another typically useless response. This is NHS practice, and something that has been ongoing for far longer than 14 years, but of course you have to pop up with your usual carp, ( or krap), if you prefer.

The mob you support have been in power for 14 years and they’ve run the NHS into the ground. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mister Gee said:

The mob you support have been in power for 14 years and they’ve run the NHS into the ground. 

(a) You, as usual, are making fairy tales up - you have zero idea who I 'support'.

(b) The NHS always wants more, but fail to question their 'systems' to see if they can be made more efficient.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

I think you are guessing wrong - I've had a couple of quite lengthy telephone 'consultations', with no 'hurry up', I've another call to make' suggestions. It is similar to the situation where you can only deal with one issue in a proper surgery-based consultation - or so they claim - I've successfully dealt with more than one in a single appointment.

I’m worried about you John, are you alright?