Sunderland V Sheffield Wednesday F C

8 hours ago, Top4719 said:

I once used this philosophy for the same reason a good few years ago (2012 I think) and had a bet on a series of Tuesday night games, I put money on the worst case scenario to affect the Owls………………it actually happened and netted me £750.00 😊

I did the opposite on Saturday. I had a £1 free bet from William Hill and it had to be an accumulator. I went for Wednesday to win, Plymouth to lose, Huddersfield to draw with Birmingham and chucked in United to lose (short odds but a cert). It won me just under £24.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Top4719 said:

I once used this philosophy for the same reason a good few years ago (2012 I think) and had a bet on a series of Tuesday night games, I put money on the worst case scenario to affect the Owls………………it actually happened and netted me £750.00 😊

More importantly, what happened to Wednesday?

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

More importantly, what happened to Wednesday?

They lost at home to Huddersfield that night but went on to pip United to automatic promotion (2011/12) season.

• Like 1

Nerves are beginning to kick in …over the year’s Wednesday have built you up & then let you down….surely it can’t happen again can it ?
& we have history of only needing a point on the last day & cocking it up when Big Ron was manager….

But let’s be positive…surely DR has drummed it into the players that it’s not done yet …be glad when it’s all over & done with…

We’re All Wednesday Aren’t We ….

Posted (edited)

I think the owls & Chansiri have  missed something,  surely it would have been a good idea 💡 to do a screening beam back to Hillsborough???

Edited by owl.66
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, owl.66 said:

I think the owls & Chansiri have  missed something,  surely it would have been a good idea 💡 to do a screening beam back to Hillsborough???

I've heard that Sky wouldn't allow it to happen, no idea why.

Bottom starting to twitch.

It would be so Wednesday to lose today with Birmingham and Plymouth winning so I've had a few quid on that scenario.

My predictions have been way off recently so I am going to go for a 3-1 victory for Sunderland.

If we play anything like last week we should be fine.