Sunderland V Sheffield Wednesday F C

well i told you this manager and his backroom staff that mr chansiri found, fetched ,bought out of contracts were good and they promised in return they would do everything and they have done it, so come on guys give the owner some credit, now mr chansiri back this man and premiership is a possible belief, i know it wont be easy as we are against top clubs who have millions like sufc, but believe , so its a few weeks off ,but i am sure there will be some banter,

and i am sure many will continue to hate chansiri but give him some credit for going and paying and getting this manager and backroom staff here,

Got to be honest I didn't think the Owls would escape, not even going into today and I felt they were doomed all season

But they proved everyone wrong

Well done to the Owls

Looking forward to championship football and the Sheffield derby next season

32 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Great 2nd half of season and to top it all Brum got their just desserts.

Definitely. Sacked their manager when they were in the top six and then watched him keep Blackburn up on the last day at their own expense. Karma.

And all so the could appoint Wayne. HaHaHa.

Well they did it. Everyone below us won as I thought might happen but the team did what was required and Birmingham got what they deserved. Hopefully Chansiri will/can give the manage the backing he deserves next season.

but give chansiri despite his faults a thank you for getting the back room staff spot on,hes made many mistakes, but he went out got his manager and got him despite having to pay his backroom staff, now lets hope they can work a way to be competitive in this league, i bet he gets a few gems in soon as well.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

but give chansiri despite his faults a thank you for getting the back room staff spot on,hes made many mistakes, but he went out got his manager and got him despite having to pay his backroom staff, now lets hope they can work a way to be competitive in this league, i bet he gets a few gems in soon as well.

If the recruitment of past seasons is anything to go on then I'm not holding my breath. Recruitment is the biggest problem under Chansiri. Hopefully the manager stays and can find the odd gem to put us up the table but time will tell 

• Like 1