View From S26 Towards Peak District, What Is It?

Hi, I have recently moved in to a property in the s26 swallownest area with a striking view out towards the peak district! I am unable to positively identify the rock to the left of the skyline and the rocks/forestry formations o the right which are significantly larger than the rock to the left. I have thought could the rock on the left be roaches rock/ridge?  I would love somebody to confirm or inform me of the exact points of reference i am seeing and anyone living in this are i am sure does not need any further information as to what view and rocks etc i am referring too! However i have added this image as a close match if not the rock i believe the one on the left of the horizon to be . THanksPopular Peak District Walks | Visit Buxton

I'm fairly sure you're correct in thinking it's The Roaches. The photos online match and have the same orange/brown colour at the base of the cliffs. I'm not sure what's in the distance though unfortunately. It's hard to tell if the horizon is rocks or trees.

1 hour ago, SheffieldForum said:

Are we missing a photo or something? Not sure how to work this out without seeing what the OP is seeing?

The photo shown now is certainly The Roaches area, as this pdf shows (Hen Cloud I think). © Graham Hobster

Or here from a slightly different angle 

Hen Cloud

image.png.6847e6cfd7b39f70fb04bf36e14d4c0e.pnghttps://www.mountain.rescue.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/MREWSafetyAdvice.pdf

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, peak4 said:

The photo shown now is certainly The Roaches area, as this pdf shows (Hen Cloud I think). © Graham Hobster

Or here from a slightly different angle 

Hen Cloud

image.png.6847e6cfd7b39f70fb04bf36e14d4c0e.pnghttps://www.mountain.rescue.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/MREWSafetyAdvice.pdf

Yes, but the photo in the OP isn't the actual view - just an example of what the OP thinks the view looks like? Isn't it?

So that might not be the actual rock formation being looked at from the actual view?

18 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

Yes, but the photo in the OP isn't the actual view - just an example of what the OP thinks the view looks like? Isn't it?

So that might not be the actual rock formation being looked at from the actual view?

yes I appreciate that, but I wasn't sure you could see the image at the time, and I'm not sure all other posters picked up on it.
Seen from Rother Valley way, wouldn't you be looking over the top of the eastern edges, so I'm guessing a rock formation on top of the moors somewhere.
I wonder if there are any other landmarks visible in the right direction?

Capture.JPG