Endcliffe Park Thuggery

On 10/05/2024 at 18:03, Ridgewalk said:

If as was stated it was a Chinese student that was racially abused and seriously assaulted that won’t play out well in China and may have negative financial implications for the Universities and the City.

Wouldn’t it have been great if the Chinese student had been a Karate Master?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The police have a habit of going for the easy target, the person who has the bottle to stand up to these thugs make themselves the easy target. It happened to me and luckily I drew a decent copper, he told me that a couple who had witnessed the event had named me, probably because they didn’t want to upset the thugs. I asked him if he would give the thugs a message, this being never to even look at me in an unpleasant manner, it appeared to work. 🙂

• Like 1

On 17/05/2024 at 10:34, Longy67 said:

Good old PC Disney....

Very strict but very fair . People who had run ins with him , called him all the things under the sun  but now  talk of him respectfully ,and wish we had Coppers like him on the beat now . 

• Like 2