Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

43 minutes ago, bassett one said:

yan the tunisian international supposed to sign today thats 3 sorted

If that happens today bassett then get that date down in your diary!😃

echo.

On 14/06/2024 at 14:47, bassett one said:

if mr chansiri told RHOL he can sign who he likes within the rules, built 4 new stands, a new training ground and made season tickets a tenner a year , some would say thats not good enough is it? everyone liked him when we were out bidding other teams for players and nearly went up twice.

Some owners get quite close to this scenario. Chansiri is a million miles away, and will probably drift further away, not closer. He's probably skint and is now doing what daddy tells him. I can't see it any other way.

• Like 2

signed yan the tunisian international so thats 3 in the bag , it would be nice to get beadle on loan as well, hes sorting a top team good enough to compete. mr chansiri is doing him proud as international players dont come for low wages.

On 21/06/2024 at 18:04, bassett one said:

signed yan the tunisian international so thats 3 in the bag , it would be nice to get beadle on loan as well, hes sorting a top team good enough to compete. mr chansiri is doing him proud as international players dont come for low wages.

So Chansiri (and his dad) seem to have not learned a lot if they're throwing money at the players?

I hope someone's there to put the brakes on. We're a relatively poor Championship club, not Man City.

I can't see Wednesday searching out free agents and players with lower League experience, to then pay them in Diamonds.

Just can't see it, not even with an incompetent at the helm.

Not this time.

last season we paid the 10th highest in wages ,so i think Rohl if given that wage budget will get better value for the wage bill than last year, plus add a bit extra and theres no reason why we cannot make the top ten or higher, he said on tv he expected all his players to be in good condition weight, musle wise ect on return, the off to the top traing facilities and then germany so all looks good.

21 minutes ago, bassett one said:

last season we paid the 10th highest in wages ,so i think Rohl if given that wage budget will get better value for the wage bill than last year, plus add a bit extra and theres no reason why we cannot make the top ten or higher, he said on tv he expected all his players to be in good condition weight, musle wise ect on return, the off to the top traing facilities and then germany so all looks good.

Accounts arent done yet mate so you cant tell whose paid what wages wise, most will start rolling out next month.

3 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Accounts arent done yet mate so you cant tell whose paid what wages wise, most will start rolling out next month.

the sun did a league chart on what wages were paid in the championship and it stated were were 9th, take into account the rubbish players we loaned and ones we have released that did not play and take our top manager i think if thats true we are in with a chance of the playoffs, sufc should be in the mix as they have loads of dosh, anyway we will see.