Who Do Wednesday Sign For Season 24/25?

16 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Rumours abound that Poveda is joining Sunderland…be a shame if he ends up there as he showed great promise at times last season….albeit he was injured for long periods…

That geezer who's playing (or was playing) abroad, that did so well at Blackpool, looks the better option for me. Can't recall his name and can't be rzed to look it up. Great prospect though. 👍

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

That geezer who's playing (or was playing) abroad, that did so well at Blackpool, looks the better option for me. Can't recall his name and can't be rzed to look it up. Great prospect though. 👍

Dembele, he does look good.

Poveda wanted a 4yr contract and Sunderland offered more money apparently, dissapointing but not a disaster if we could get Dembele over the line.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Poveda wanted a 4yr contract and Sunderland offered more money apparently, dissapointing but not a disaster if we could get Dembele over the line.

A shame we couldn't get him but I don't think he did well enough to be breaking the bank to sign him.  That dembele seems an excellent prospect if we can at least get him to soften the blow.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Apparently Wednesday aren’t in for Dembele ….we’ve made no bid… 

Poveda is 24 he only made 24 league  starts in his entire career . If you look at his video joining Sunderland he clearly is not happy about it . I think we dodged a bullet with him

2 hours ago, lobster said:

Poveda is 24 he only made 24 league  starts in his entire career . If you look at his video joining Sunderland he clearly is not happy about it . I think we dodged a bullet with him

Where did you get that stat from?